Rebuild the Chantry

LordAvernus

Warning: Spoilers for Dawnguard. If you want the sweet taste of discovering the unknown, do not open the spoiler.

Now, since Dawnguard is out for PC at last, I now can request a Mod that I've been thinking about.

You know the Chantry of Auri-El? How big and awesome that temple was? I want to repair it, remove the frost and rebuild the Inner Sanctum to make an awesome player home for a priest or paladin type character. I'm sure Gelebor would like it to be repaired.

I'm imagining it divided into several chambers:

Knight-Paladin's Armory: Forge and weapons display.

Arch-Curate's Chambers: Master bedroom.

Library of Xarxes: Book storage and enchanting table.

Some Garden for alchemy

It would be really awesome if this mod existed.

• 1 year later...

I know that your post is old but just recently i started restoring the chantry of auri-el to what it used to be. It won't be done for a while but once summer comes around i'll have some extra time on my hands. I plan on actually making snow elf npc's like prelates and a patrolling guard of paladins to protect it.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

I know that your post is old but just recently i started restoring the chantry of auri-el to what it used to be. It won't be done for a while but once summer comes around i'll have some extra time on my hands. I plan on actually making snow elf npc's like prelates and a patrolling guard of paladins to protect it.

has this been abandoned ?