• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

midtek

midtek

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts
I'm glad you guys like it. Damn, I miss uncle shub a lot!

@federicotobaldo
Yep, if the mod improves organ hit effects it makes only better. 'Enhanced Blood Textures' mod is mostly about decal retexture so doesn't conflict with this mod. Only one thing; bullet hit decal will be back to vanilla one though, I'll make a compatible version when available.

@Rudyard
Mosin Nagant from 20th Century
Katana from Six String Samurai (I attached GRA shealth and will release soon)
Remington 870 AE from Ahztek Compliation (removed from Nexus lta)
M4a1 foregrip from same above
Jericho's Pizon 1900 from STALKER (laser sight I attached)

and I tweak every weapons esp their sounds so look more entertaining ingame. ;)

FatalEmbrace

FatalEmbrace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
I love this. You did a great job making this mod. This is much better than the cloud of blood, especially for my character since I put all of his points into melee.

Out of curiosity, what mod is that poncho from (the second screenshot you have in the images)?

midtek

midtek

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts
All of them? lol that sounds bloody! The poncho is from Lexfonv Clothing but that one is tweaked by myself, may look much different.

Knyghtfall

Knyghtfall

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
i love this, it is a great mod, especially since it is more realistic looking (considering its a game) i like the directional splatter effect, coupled with the dirty look to the spray, consider this endorsed.

shaorang123

shaorang123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
sweeeeeeet mod. endolsed.

Reiyichi

Reiyichi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
So, is this a mod for FNV, or Fo3? Cause I saw what looked like a heavily modded Fo3 in the video, modded to look and play similar to FNV. Although I COULD be mistaken, and those were a few elements taken from Fo3 and tossed into FNV, Jericho being one of the main reasons I am thinking it is a heavily modded Fo3, as well as the Metro station, FNV doesnt have those, or none that I have seen yet... Though Jericho could have been added to FNV via mod, and Warrington station could be in the Vanilla game, I have just never gotten that far as of yet... anyway, I guess I can find out on my own if it is for Fo3 or FNV, or even both, as many mods are just ports of others from older games. Will try and endorse afterward, as I prefer more realistic looking blood as well.

midtek

midtek

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts
Definitely for FNV. What I used in the video is TTW, removed from Nexus, which enables Fo3 intergrated to New Vegas. I can't say new effect is way realistic. But It has certain taste. Enjoy!

zeye

zeye

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
holy crap! eagleheart wasnt the only thing to make art with blood!

bar2080

bar2080

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
where the mp5 in the pictures from?

Mortercotic

Mortercotic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
Great work! Now together with Enhanced Blood Textures is fun to walk through mojave, meet new people and kill them!! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.253 seconds