• Please log in to reply
2634 replies to this topic

Clarksxn

Clarksxn

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Yeh can you fix the problem with the NPC vampires not registering you as a vampire after being turned by harkon in dawnguard. Its a very annoying glitch, also when turning vampire the lunari dont get the eyes or any changes whatsoever would be nice if you could make this race Dawnguard compatible as trying to change race to lunari while havign the dawnguard ESP active results in CTD

Aly09

Aly09

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
My game crashes everytime i try to change the gender of my lunari to female.
What am i doing wrong?

Sleepytime

Sleepytime

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,612 posts
@Aly09 - Can be a count things, load order can be wrong or you might be maxing your system resources out. With out more information it is hard to say what is at fault.

Sparkifyy

Sparkifyy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
is anybody else having problems with the skin ? can someone please tell me how to fix it ? its all like translucent or completely black. i cant seem to find an answer in the comments, thank you.

bhaktisean

bhaktisean

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 344 posts
Might want to read older posts. Vampire fix is in the 1.2 release coming tomorrow.

Same face syndrome - read the description of the race. These women are all descended from an unlikely union between a Nord and and Elf (Sun'Li elves - not in the game, but might be someday!). Of course they are going to resemble each other.

But that doesn't matter, as players can quite obviously tweak the presets as they envision their characters.

Forgot to mention the bows that will come with the Tree of Life mod. There are at least five now, all manifestations of the Nightingale bow, with custom real-wood textures and matching arrows. I LOVE archery in Skyrim.

And you guys are right. Of course I made the Lunari to my liking. The whole thing started as a personal mod. Sharing though, I now see, the Lunari are not unpopular (^_^), but not for everyone.

Sleepytime

Sleepytime

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,612 posts
@Sparkifyy - Not sure about the translucent but the black skin happens to me if i turn my AA and AF to high, liking running out of video memory (i am using a 580gtx). With my AF at 16 i get the black skin 100% of the time, at AF 8 i still get it once in a while.

I have my AF and AA both at 4 and everything seems stable now.

roedrixoen

roedrixoen

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
still waiting for the update! love bows and the tree sounds great =)

Edited by roedrixoen, 08 August 2012 - 10:41 PM.

LigerXtreme

LigerXtreme

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm getting the same problem as Aly09 is and it bugs me because I really wanted to have a Lunari rogue type character. I even freeze up at the very start of the game when first making the character, male works, but I switch to female and it starts loading then freeze. I have to manually crash the game to do anything.

bhaktisean

bhaktisean

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 344 posts
1.2 update tomorrow morning sometime - satellite internet at home=impossible. Fast internet at the studio is fast=update 1.2 am tomorrow... (^_^) Those with crashes be advised ~ the Lunari mod already is a load for your system with its 45 custom eye textures, 24 eyebrows, and the face and body textures of the mod PLUS everything else you are loading. Add to that the 40 something hair models and associated textures of the CURRENT Lunari mod and even beasty systems can have troubles. ADD to that load order mysteries, and then the overall quirkiness of the game itself. It's a wonder so many are actually running the Lunari mod at all. The 1.2 update streamlines everything. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. Please don't drop your frustrations in this thread without going back and reading. I understand the anxiety and frustration of wanting to use the mod and get the game on, but take a deep breath and read please. Peace...

Edited by bhaktisean, 08 August 2012 - 11:07 PM.

polluxval

polluxval

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts
maybe a patch for those who alredy have 1.1? :D
could have less size.
im just kidding, take ur time. :)

Page loaded in: 1.169 seconds