skyrim dawnguard problem

Dracion

I have nearly all your mods and many many more and I have no crashes at all.

The only mod that I do not have is the SkyMoMod. Try to disable that for a while.

Also swith off the events in the DD see what will happen.

Disable the Dance of death and Imaginator (major bugs after patch 1.6 I am not sure if it was fixed after)

Tell me if you are still using any mods and which ones.

Did you start a new character?

If you are using the old saves what were the mods that you have before that were using scripts. (I need this since the beginning of this character)

Let me know how that goes. D13

Ok like i said in my last post my game dosnt crash anymore but instead it freezes now. And dont know what DD is or how to switch them off. and no I haven started a new game in a long time. and yes i am useing an old save. and i dont know what you mean by: If you are using the old saves what were the mods that you have before that were using scripts because i dont know what mods uses scripts. And i did disable SkyMoMod and it my game still freezes and after I disabled it some of the monsters and creatures in my game are now haveing animation problems.

Hey dude the DD is Deadly Dragons mod. When you will be in the game open console and type in "set ddconfig to 1" close console a menu will show up. Make sure that the setting for the DDEvents are set to 0 hours that will disable them.

As for the Animation problem. Go and find the animation folder in the meshes folder and erase the whole thing. That will reset all animations to vanila ones.

As for future references when installing mods. Are you only using NMM to do the installation or do you use Wrye Bash as well?

Every more complex mod (quests, UFO, Monter mods, More enemies etc.) except armor mods and weapon mod usually use scripts. These things if they are not done properly can damage your save indefinately. Most scripts will dissappear automatically when a mod is disabled but some stay in the game and if they were not disabled manually they will cause a LOT of problems. Always read the full description on a mod ALWAYS!!! It will tell you if you can just disable a mod in NMM or do you have to disable the mod from within the game fist.

Let me know how it goes :) D13

Also what is your last save size in MB

ok like i said in my last post i disable Deadly dragon because dragons spawned in the new dungeons in dawngaurd. And the skyrim monster mod didnt have a meshes or texture folder the there files were in the BSA File. And yes I use NMM to install big mods but any armor and weapon mod i install manully. as for Wrye Bash I dont use it because i dont trust it. And the size of my last save 14MB.

What about the animations? Did it work?

I have nearly all your mods and many many more and I have no crashes at all.

The only mod that I do not have is the SkyMoMod. Try to disable that for a while.

Also swith off the events in the DD see what will happen.

Disable the Dance of death and Imaginator (major bugs after patch 1.6 I am not sure if it was fixed after)

Tell me if you are still using any mods and which ones.

Did you start a new character?

If you are using the old saves what were the mods that you have before that were using scripts. (I need this since the beginning of this character)

Let me know how that goes. D13

Ok like i said in my last post my game dosnt crash anymore but instead it freezes now. And dont know what DD is or how to switch them off. and no I haven started a new game in a long time. and yes i am useing an old save. and i dont know what you mean by: If you are using the old saves what were the mods that you have before that were using scripts because i dont know what mods uses scripts. And i did disable SkyMoMod and it my game still freezes and after I disabled it some of the monsters and creatures in my game are now haveing animation problems.

Hey dude the DD is Deadly Dragons mod. When you will be in the game open console and type in "set ddconfig to 1" close console a menu will show up. Make sure that the setting for the DDEvents are set to 0 hours that will disable them.

As for the Animation problem. Go and find the animation folder in the meshes folder and erase the whole thing. That will reset all animations to vanila ones.

As for future references when installing mods. Are you only using NMM to do the installation or do you use Wrye Bash as well?

Every more complex mod (quests, UFO, Monter mods, More enemies etc.) except armor mods and weapon mod usually use scripts. These things if they are not done properly can damage your save indefinately. Most scripts will dissappear automatically when a mod is disabled but some stay in the game and if they were not disabled manually they will cause a LOT of problems. Always read the full description on a mod ALWAYS!!! It will tell you if you can just disable a mod in NMM or do you have to disable the mod from within the game fist.

Let me know how it goes :) D13

Also what is your last save size in MB

ok like i said in my last post i disable Deadly dragon because dragons spawned in the new dungeons in dawngaurd. And the skyrim monster mod didnt have a meshes or texture folder the there files were in the BSA File. And yes I use NMM to install big mods but any armor and weapon mod i install manully. as for Wrye Bash I dont use it because i dont trust it. And the size of my last save 14MB.

What about the animations? Did it work?

ok this is getting off topic but let me tell you something when i install this skyrim monster mod with NMM the only thing that was in the WinRar file was SkyMoMod.ESM, SkyMoMod_List.esp

and SkyMoMod.BSA do you know what a BSA is. so all the meshes and textures and ainimations if the was any in there was in the BSA so all of it was comppiled into one file and when I uninstalled the mod with NMM it removed the ESM ESP and BSA File.

Edited by Dracion

Yes I know :)

ESP is the mod it self and BSA file is "Bethesda Softworks Archive" it is a Archive that was made by program specifically used by Beth games.

Inside these BSA files can be many things. Example: Textures, scripts, Meshes etc more details if you want.

Would you be able to tell me what animations were damage exactly? Give my some examples and possibly screen shots.

Yes I know :)

ESP is the mod it self and BSA file is "Bethesda Softworks Archive" it is a Archive that was made by program specifically used by Beth games.

Inside these BSA files can be many things. Example: Textures, scripts, Meshes etc more details if you want.

Would you be able to tell me what animations were damage exactly? Give my some examples and possibly screen shots.

well i cant show you screen shots because i dont know how to take screenshots in skyrim and i dont know how upload the screenshots i took useing steam.

Hi Guys, I'm having the same problem of Dracion ... I have uninstalled everything but the draconius tower and the UFO (what the hell I have my followers all dressed up and in the tower there's tons of nice weapons and armors ... what would it happen to all my treasures if I uninstall the drac tower?). I have already installed the nvidia drivers again and verified the integrity of game cache and so on ... I think it should be something that has to do with the renderer. Set the graphic to medium level and even tried to play it in windowed mode. Nothig. Does anybody can give me a hint? I play under W7 with an i7 with nvidia 540M and 8Mb Ram.

• 1 month later...

***PROBLEM***

I was just on "training" to become VAMPIRE LORD, I turned, game lagged up and crashed, I came in again and says that some objects may not be present, I click continue [ENTER], and puts me back in SLEEPING GIANT INN! Nexus keeps unticking my mod after each relaunching Nexus Mod Manager! Now, I continued playing that way! And when day comes says that MY BODY IS GETTING WEAKER AS SUN GOES UP! But I can't see anything from Dawnguard I discovered, quests I had are just not there! So I am probably the only person on the world that is Half-Vampire Dark Elf!