Aetherium

daventry

I found it disappointing that when i reached the Forge with Katria, i could only make 1 of 3 items with the Aetherium and that theres no more left in Skyrim.

Please make a Mod (since i cant Mod) so i can find more Aetherium Pieces in Dwarven Ruins with Location Markers, but they should Only appear after i finish this Lost to the Ages Quest in preventing Game Breaking.

Now for the Mod, we should be able to make a Full Set of Aetherium Armor and Weapons that cannot be enchanted or disenchanted.

Im bad with Ability Ideas and not good at what Materials we need to make the Armor and Weapons with, so heres what i would like. Whats Your Ideas.

Dwarven Aetherium Helmet: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot -

(Ability: )

Dwarven Aetherium Armor: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot -

Dwarven Aetherium Boots: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot - 2 Refined Moonstones

(Ability: This can make you jump from High places like Mountains without killing yourself and it musent make you Etheral/Ghost like, it should just have the ability)

Dwarven Aetherium Gauntlets: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot -

Dwarven Aetherium Dagger: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot - 1 Steel Ingot - 1 Empty Black Soul Gem

(Ability: Absorb Souls from anyone to a Soul Gem and gives a Perk Point. When all Perk Trees are full, it should just absorb Souls from anyone to a Soul Gem)

Dwarven Aetherium Sword: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot -

Dwarven Aetherium War Axe: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot -

Dwarven Aetherium Mace: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot -

Dwarven Aetherium Great Sword: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot -

Dwarven Aetherium Battle Axe: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot -

Dwarven Aetherium War Hammer: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot -

Dwarven Aetherium Bow: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot -

(Ability: 50% Speed)

Dwarven Aetherium Arrow: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot - 1 Firewood

Dwarven Aetherium Crossbow: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot -

(Ability: 100% Speed and Instant Kill)

Dwarven Aetherium Enhanced Crossbow: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot -

(Ability: 100% Speed and Instant Kill)

Edited by daventry

I Edited the Thread Post and asked for a Thread Title Change, since the Previous Request on this Thread was about a Vampire and i dident want to ask to Delete the Thread or lock it just so i can make a New one, so i decided on this and Sadly had to Double Post because Nobody Replied on the previous subject and i saw this Thread disappearing into Page 12. :unsure: Edited by daventry

Believe it or not, the people who do help use a function to see all posts since their last visit. If something has been posted that they are interested in they will see it.

Making a new post just clutters up the forum and if someone does post on the older one, it will be moved back to the front page. Also, posting just to move an old topic back to the front will get a strike (No bumping allowed)

If no one replies to a post for over 24 hours it is because no one is interested - especially in requests as most modders are already swamped in their own projects right now due to Dawnguard just being released.

Hmm, while i think some of the abilities you mention are quite OP, i do like the idea of having to sift through the entire province once or twice to get enough pieces to craft another crest, which in turn allows you to great some pretty shiny dwarven armor.

The armor itself could just be a retextured set of dwarven armor, like the shield. (add some glowmaps to the models and your done... maybe a special effect here or there..)

While im at it... Some suggestions for abilities:

Dwarven Aetherium Helmet: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven helmet - 1 Gold Ingot -

(Ability: at night, when aetherius radiates energy from the heavens, you gain the ability of foresight. Showing every location on your map )but still leaving it undiscovered))

Dwarven Aetherium Armor: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven armor - 1 Gold Ingot -

(Ability: When struck and you have less than 25% health, this has a chance to create a blinding flash, rendering you invisible and creating multiple mirror images of you that distract your attackers )

Dwarven Aetherium Boots: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven boots - 1 Gold Ingot - 2 Refined Moonstones

(Ability: This can make you jump from High places like Mountains without killing yourself and it musent make you Etheral/Ghost like, it should just have the ability

when in combat, you can crouch twice in rapid succession to release a pulse of energy, knocking back your opponents. Needs a grand soul to operate (give empty grand soulgem on equip, once filled with a grand soul enable the effect and replace filled gem with empty gem))

Dwarven Aetherium Gauntlets: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven gauntlets - 1 Gold Ingot -

(Ability: You become immune to disarming shouts and bashing has a chance to knock the target down/stagger/paralyse (can be done by adding a Bashing perk through the enchantment))

Dwarven Aetherium Dagger: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven dagger - 1 Gold Ingot

(Ability: Absorb Souls from anyone to a Soul Gem and gives a Perk Point. When all Perk Trees are full, it should just absorb Souls from anyone to a Soul Gem each constitutive strike increases your attackspeed, up to 50%. (5% increase per hit)) That should fun to dualwield with valdr's dagger or mehrunes razor ^^

Dwarven Aetherium Sword: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven sword- 1 Gold Ingot -

(Ability: Swinging your weapon, but not hitting anything/ground casts a chain lighting. only once every 2 or 3 secs. Succesful strike does shock damage)

Dwarven Aetherium War Axe: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot -

Dwarven Aetherium Mace: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot -

Dwarven Aetherium Great Sword: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot -

Dwarven Aetherium Battle Axe: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot -

Dwarven Aetherium War Hammer: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot -

Dwarven Aetherium Bow: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven bow - 1 Gold Ingot -

(Ability: 50% Speed OR shoots lightning bolts. Can be upgraded to chain lightning)

Dwarven Aetherium Arrow: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven Ingot - 1 Gold Ingot - 1 Firewood

Dwarven Aetherium Crossbow: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven crossbow- 1 Gold Ingot -

(Ability: 50% chance to stagger and 25% chance to ragdoll. Does shock damage over time)

Dwarven Aetherium Enhanced Crossbow: 1 Crest - 1 Dwarven enhanced crossbow - 1 Gold Ingot -

(Ability: 85% chance to stagger and 45% chance to ragdoll. Does more shock damage over time OR Shock blast (E.g. Firestorm, but with shock visuals))

Not a complete list of suggestions, but atleast its something =)

Edited by Urwy

I Approve of your Helmet Idea and it should be Compatible with this Mod. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14976 but will the Unmarked Locations disappear during the Day or when you take the Helmet off and then i can still discover them on my own.

Love the Armor Idea, brilliant.

Hmm, combine it with my Boots idea or have a separate Mod of it.

Love the Gauntlets Idea, as long as theres a Seperate Mod without the Perk.

Try to Combine your Dagger with my idea or have a separate Mod of it.

Cool, love the Sword idea.

Your Bow Idea is Better and its great to see a Bow as the Material needed.

Love Both your Crossbow Ideas.

Edited by daventry

Cant find the Thread, link please :)

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/495423-in-dwemers-we-trust/page__st__200__p__5932656__hl__dwemer__fromsearch__1#entry5932656 :happy:

Some clarification on my comments:

That perk you receive when using the gauntlets... You wont know you have that perk, but that's how the CK calls it. It handles bashing spells through a temporary perk that is given on equip, and removed when not equipped.

I found it disappointing that when i reached the Forge with Katria, i could only make 1 of 3 items with the Aetherium and that theres no more left in Skyrim. Please make a Mod (since i cant Mod) so i can find more Aetherium Pieces in Dwarven Ruins with Location Markers, but they should Only appear after i finish this Lost to the Ages Quest in preventing Game Breaking.
That'd be simple just print help crest in the console and look for WEAP 'Aetherium Crest' entry that has the xx014F0D code (where xx is the DG load order number) then add some [via player.additem 02014F0D 2], and use the Forge to forge the rest of those artifacts. That would be cheating. As well as stealing the Creation Kit at some torrent tracker would be cheating, too (y'know what I mean) and yet still I've never used the CK because there's still much to learn in 3ds and Nifskope then Photoshop needs practice too, and I don't know anything about creating mods in tah CK. Replacement gear/clutter is my specialty Edited by Renegadeof79