• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Draco1976

Draco1976

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
All other vampire armor appears on the workbench as upgradeable with a piece of leather with the exception of the royal unenchanted Rüstung.Ich'm at 100 skill forging

flyingcow53

flyingcow53

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
I cant upgrade it on the workbench. Could you fix this?

Proxysoul

Proxysoul

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
@ThunderTNT I would really appreciate if you uploaded that or if TakeCare8186 would update his to be upgradeable

Void123

Void123

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 619 posts
Could you please add a hood with this mod, I like that very much the same as Serena has because that would be would be really cool. I know their mod that does that already but I am trying to keep my mods to low amount because it's staring slow down my pc little. Also I endorsed this because I think they should had plain version in the first place and you gave that to use and I thank you for that. Keep up the good work. P.S could you make it able to smith because it feels like trade off to able place an enrichment on but being able smith it as well.

Edited by BryanAnthony1, 07 August 2012 - 06:29 AM.

Phatpat0420

Phatpat0420

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
can u make this upgradable on the workbench please

ThunderTNT

ThunderTNT

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 94 posts
@Proxysoul I have uploaded my mod to nexus. /mods/21884 It can be used alongside TakeCare8186's mod. Edit: I've updated my mod to make all Vampire armors craftable and also added Serana's Vampire Hood to the game. Won't add mage version of the armors though, You have to get those from TakeCare8186 :)

Edited by ThunderTNT, 07 August 2012 - 10:10 PM.

Solongchu

Solongchu

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 937 posts
I was wondering if you could get rid of the ugly cape I find it so short it doesnt look right to me and if I use Cloaks it just clips through.

Edited by Solongchu, 07 August 2012 - 04:23 PM.

KSGregman

KSGregman

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Can you have a look at Version 1.1C?

I'm not able to make it work with the Mage Armor perk. If I'm naked and cast the spell it works perfectly....Stoneskin base 60 with 2 skill points for a total of 150. If I wear any other clothes it works perfectly.

When I put on any of the Vampire pieces from this mod it immediately drops my armor to 60....the pieces show no armor on them...and my character armor still shows zero when I'm wearing it...but it definitely breaks the Mage Armor perks for me.

I'd appreciate your help!

ThunderTNT

ThunderTNT

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 94 posts
@KSGregman I know that you asked TakeCare8186 to look at the problem, but I became just too curious about why woudn't mage armor perk work with these clothes. And I found out why

TakeCare8186!
-Remove Keyword ArmorLight from your clothing versions of the vampire armors
-Spells like Stoneflesh, which get bonus from Mage armor perk look up if:
Has Perk Mage Armor == 1 AND (if player has that perk of level 1, 2 or 3)
WornHasKeyword Keyword:ArmorLight == 0 AND (None of the armors have armorlightkeyword)
WornHasKeyword Keyword:ArmorHeavy == 0 AND (None of the armors have armorheavykwrd)

If you remove the keyword from armours, mage armor perk should work properly
Hopefully this helps and you'll get to update this working soon for those who want it :)

mizzle111

mizzle111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Thanks fo great mod!
I want to ask - if theese armor pieces respawn in that wardrobe? If not, tell me please item ids.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.936 seconds