can't get tofort dawnguard

kleben

Hi

I tried with two different characters to get to Fort Dawn Guard,

but when I get close to the gate I get a message saying "you can't go that way".

I even tried riding a horse through the get, but got the same message.

What is going on, is this a glitch?

Bill Smith

You have gone past where you're suppose to go, if you go the gate, and it says you've gone too far, turn around, and just run back the way you came, and keep looking to your right until you see a cave entrance with 2 large torches on either side.

• 1 year later...
You have gone past where you're suppose to go, if you go the gate, and it says you've gone too far, turn around, and just run back the way you came, and keep looking to your right until you see a cave entrance with 2 large torches on either side.

ANd i have a different prob. When im trying to get into that cave to reach the dawnguard area nothing simply happens. Like if there is no sucj a script that would let me get there. And after that for some reason the function LOAD turns grey in the menu. And all other doors in the game are also inaccessesble.

I went into the cave that is the entrance to dawnguard, but when i entre the cave the screen goes black, i can see the smoke coming up from the bottom of the screen and my sight doesn't dissapear nor does my compass. i cant continue the quest and i cant fix it. so i dont know what to do. please help.

I went into the cave that is the entrance to dawnguard, but when i entre the cave the screen goes black, i can see the smoke coming up from the bottom of the screen and my sight doesn't dissapear nor does my compass. i cant continue the quest and i cant fix it. so i dont know what to do. please help.

Same here! Never found this bug before...

I just don't get it. The marker leads to the cave, as it should. I trying to enter a cave and screen goes dark, but i can move and doing some things almost blindly :D

Also, LOAD turns grey in the menu, as it says above.

So weird.

Screenshot

Edited by adelinadragonborn

• 1 year later...

Hi

I tried with two different characters to get to Fort Dawn Guard,

but when I get close to the gate I get a message saying "you can't go that way".

I even tried riding a horse through the get, but got the same message.

What is going on, is this a glitch?

Bill Smith

I have the same problem i am at the quest new order 1st part where i have to go back and talk to isran but i can't go i get the same message as you. Have you,or anyone, found a solution?

Edited by valandrial