Request from Youtube

DanielLiswinski

What the hell am I doing now??? You may ask, here is my answer.

Someone wrote following text on Youtube:

"Someone should make a mod for the game and add Malukah as a NPC Bard."

aquadraconus (the one, who wrote that request)

>> to following video:

Now, I would do him this favour, by adding him into this Request, that doesn't come from me this time, but from him.

I think that this is a great Request and since it's nothing from me directly, I bet someone could do his bidding.

Creat a femal Bard, (maybe essential, follower, marryable) to a Place, you think it would fit and add her song instead of the Vanilla Skyrim one.

Than contact the Youtube Person above, called aquadraconus and write him, that his wish came true on SkyrimNexus.

I tellyou, he will be more than just happy, if you would do that. ;)

What the hell am I doing now??? You may ask, here is my answer.

Someone wrote following text on Youtube:

"Someone should make a mod for the game and add Malukah as a NPC Bard."

aquadraconus (the one, who wrote that request)

>> to following video:

Now, I would do him this favour, by adding him into this Request, that doesn't come from me this time, but from him.

I think that this is a great Request and since it's nothing from me directly, I bet someone could do his bidding.

Creat a femal Bard, (maybe essential, follower, marryable) to a Place, you think it would fit and add her song instead of the Vanilla Skyrim one.

Than contact the Youtube Person above, called aquadraconus and write him, that his wish came true on SkyrimNexus.

I tellyou, he will be more than just happy, if you would do that. ;)

Holy s*** I got tingles listening to that - she is fantastic! Slight issue is I only know how to make armour and people, not make bards sing with animation that matches etc , but reckon I now have a mission to make this an optional main title soundtrack if I can work out how - am on a mission!

LOL you might be right - am just wondering though if this amazing music has been around for a while (personally only found it today) and so has the request, has no one done this yet? Am sure I can do it, but just wondering a) there is a problem with doing it, i.e the musicians dont want it) or b) some other problemo, since I woulda thought this would be available months ago?

OMG just worked out that the mod you had linked i.e http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6162 already exists so the OP's wish was already satisfied (although I guess as you suggest I could change bard to the Malukah model - not sure anyone actually wants that - if Malukah asks ofc then shall be done).

Otherwise I'm back on my mission to change the theme, since the rest is taken care of....

Edited by turbosnowy

So i guess, the one, who would combine those two mods, has to ask her for permission? Hmmmm, just a thought, we already have her as an existing Skyrim NPC ( Playercharacter) Why not making a NPC Bard, or a Replacer for a Bard, like the one singing in the winking Skeever in solitude and add the voicefile to it?

Should be easy, as long as those two modders get to know of that idea and give permission to do so.

Who will ask them?

Just so you know I made good on my promise to make it a theme replacer:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=87913675

Can upload to Nexus aswell I guess if you so desire. I generally don't upload here anymore preferring the trolls and asshats I get on Steam by the bucket (plus the thousands of actual subscribers of course) but if you want I can do it.

If you want a bard mod with soundtrack now I have it sorted (XWM files were sure fun as f**k to play with I tell ya - nothing supports them - am sure Bethesda thought they were the future in 2010 lol) I can surely make it happen, however would sound a bit weird when she goes into harmony and you have 1 bard standing there.... but I guess if you can summon fire from your ass whilst fighting giant firebreathing flying lizards, a bard having mastered the art of harmonies on her own does not seem quite so out of place ;)

Just so you know I made good on my promise to make it a theme replacer:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=87913675

Can upload to Nexus aswell I guess if you so desire. I generally don't upload here anymore preferring the trolls and asshats I get on Steam by the bucket (plus the thousands of actual subscribers of course) but if you want I can do it.

If you want a bard mod with soundtrack now I have it sorted (XWM files were sure fun as f**k to play with I tell ya - nothing supports them - am sure Bethesda thought they were the future in 2010 lol) I can surely make it happen, however would sound a bit weird when she goes into harmony and you have 1 bard standing there.... but I guess if you can summon fire from your ass whilst fighting giant firebreathing flying lizards, a bard having mastered the art of harmonies on her own does not seem quite so out of place ;)

Sounds AWESOME!!!! xD

Hope to see it someday on Skyrim Nexus too. ;) If you know someone, who knows the person, who wrote that Request on youtube, can you contact him? I bet he would say thank you to you too. ^^