Skyrim Who: Angels in Sorrow (Working Title)

Skyrim Who: Update #2

So! I had an amazing discovery today! Instead of worrying about trying to find a new mesh for the weeping angels, why not use the basic female vampire mesh!

1. Rig the basic female vampire mesh to angel wings

2. Retexture the body to a stone color

3. Retexture skyrim default cloths to a stone color that are fitting for an angel

4. Create a new "Weeping Angel" race in the Creation Kit and attach the mesh to it.

As far as ingame mechanics, that is yet to be discovered.

Skyrim Who: Update #1

(I moved this Article from Mod Authors to Skyrim Mod Talk)

I've now created six quests that are Angels in Sorrow (Working Title)

I guess i can show you guys the first three quest names.

1. What in Oblivion?

2. The Search Begins

3. Dont, Blink.

I really dont wanna list any quest information here cause the would be spoilers... (hehehe if you get the reference)

As far as technicality goes, I've started to learn how to create quests in the Geck/Creation Kit. Some of you Whovians may be familiar with the Weeping Angels Mod for Garry's Mod. The Weeping angels mechanics are going to be similar to that mod, when you turn around they move. If you really want to know, the Angels will be NPCs that move when your not looking and when you do look they change a pose. So (and many people might be really happy about this.) Weeping Angels can be companions (if you know how to make a creature companion, just ask me first.) If i can findan HD mesh of a weeping angels, i will resort to asking the Gmod Weeping Angels mod author.

So guys that all for now, hope you enjoyed this little update, and i will start on the physical quests soon!

Skyrim Who: Angels in Sorrow

Summary: You the Dovakiin, savior of skyrim have to fight along side The Doctor to prevent the Weeping Angels from transporting citizens of Skyrim to other time periods in Nirn.

I have the start of the Quest Dialogue, but i dont want to release it yet. It'll most be a fan made version of the doctor, and an English actor portraying him. This mods main purpose is not only a fully voiced Doctor Who Quest Mod, but also adding Weeping angels as the main villan in this Skyrim who episode.

Im look for Scripters, Quest(ers?), Level Designers, Modelers (who can texture too)...etc So hopefully someone will stumble upon this tread, if you do, and your interested, message me.

Edited by PaladinVoci