• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

Doozerpindan

Doozerpindan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
Sadly, that would require modifying scripts as well as dialogue, and there are three problems with that.

1) There are no voice files for marring Serana, which would make the whole thing weird and infinitely more difficult.

2) The Creation Kit has yet to be updated to allow for editing Dawnguard scripts.

3) I have no idea how to edit scripts or dialogue anyway, as this is my first ever mod for anything ever, and I am still learning.

Vinterdimma

Vinterdimma

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
Dawnguard scripts are now released :)

Doozerpindan

Doozerpindan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
I know, I shall see what I can do, but keep in mind that it may well turn out that the limit for this mod has already been reached in regards to how much I can change Serana without breaking her.

Making an npc or building etc from scratch is always infinitely more easy to do as there are no conflicts etc to worry about (breaking scripts etc which can ruin quests and so on).

Ceraldus

Ceraldus

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Can you add in something that makes it so yo cant close off the chance to cure her? Accidentally did that and its really annoying.

Ensi1337feruM

Ensi1337feruM

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
@Ceraldus
You can cure her with the console as well, because it's actually a quest, you just have to start it.
I messed that part up as well just like you but this worked for me, I can't remember the console name of the quest but by typing in "help serana 4" you should see it there, should be something that begins with DLC1Serana bla... then type in "setstage [insert quest name here] 10". If you now speak to Serana she should say something like "I'll be back soon", you just have to wait few days (ingame days of course) and cured Serana will wait for you at Dawnguard ;)

Doozerpindan

Doozerpindan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
I've actually put in the description of the mod how to use console commands to cure Serana...

Ceraldus

Ceraldus

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
@ensi and doozer
thanks, i wasnt sure how the game managed that, so i had no idea on how to even begin looking.

Snakeyestx

Snakeyestx

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
So question... when she's a vampire, she ducks the question of being marriable - when she becomes human, does she continue to do so?

Doozerpindan

Doozerpindan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
You don't get that dialogue at all if you side with the Dawnguard, and you can only make her human if you side with the Dawnguard.

Filip97X

Filip97X

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
@Doozerpindan what did you just say you get to cure Serana when you are a dawnguard but if you don't do anything wrong because there are some dialogs and if you say something wrong she is kinda ignoring you and she will not cure her self
@Snekeystx no you can't ask her to marry you not like when she is a vampire and sais that she haves a bad history with tamples this time is diferent she whant to advanture and its again because of the temple but its mostly becuase she whant to be indapanded but you can change that if you sing up here
http://www.change.or...-to-be-married#
we need like 300 people more to sing up so go sing up people

Page loaded in: 1.258 seconds