Wryebash unable to start after BOSS update...

remotecontrol

I had JUST had wrybash open like 10 minutes before. The only thing I had done since was to get a new BOSS update install that and then wryebash decided to start gimping out. I don't know what happened and can't find very much about it online. Would like to go back to the OLD version of BOSS (before the gimp phenomenon began) but I had deleted the older version as I put the new one in the folder I keep those things in. Now I can't FIND the older version. I tried both the archive and the installer version... still no wryebash. This never happened to me before and I been using wryebash since Oblivion, so I dunno... halp?

I muchly appreciate the link, friend... but I am not sure about what exactly I'm looking at on that page, like... what do I click?

EDIT: NVM... I needed to click download "download gnu tarball" ...LOL, whats a TARBALL?

Wrye Bash 299 doesn't work with BOSS 2.1. There's an updated (python) version of WB somwhere on the net. Someone posted a link to it in the comments section of Wrye Bash.

Edit: Link to WB 300: http://oblivionworks.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/oblivionworks/Programs/Wrye%20Bash/

Edited by remotecontrol