• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

SvarogNL

SvarogNL

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts
Since around 14:00 today NMM shows "No Data" for every single addon. Now i know this happend in the past and normaly it fixes itself after half an hour, but it's lasting almost 7 hours now.

DaxxTrias

DaxxTrias

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
They probably took the NMM server backbone down in order to implement their optimization changes.

KHCloud

KHCloud

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

They probably took the NMM server backbone down in order to implement their optimization changes.

I came to the forums seeking an answer to the <NoData> thing myself since its been all day now and that seems like a valid response, thanks

Malloy12

Malloy12

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
I getting a similar error except it's in the latest version bar under the mods tab is something wrong or is the Server backbone still down as i have friends saying theirs are working.

lucas182

lucas182

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

I came to the forums seeking an answer to the <NoData> thing myself since its been all day now and that seems like a valid response, thanks

same thing for me.

im glad im not the only one hehe

If you click on the "Gets missing mod info" button, a window will pop up and under "Matching mods" it says "Nexus in unavailable"

So let's hope implementing some changes is indeed what they're doing.

firsTraveler

firsTraveler

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 591 posts
Could this be causing my massive CTD problems somehow? (see SAVE tread in Skyrim tech help)

jamestpwne

jamestpwne

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I seem to have the same problem dealing with <No Data> appearing on my mods files.

Malloy12

Malloy12

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Apparently NMM's server id down at the moment.

Michlo

Michlo

Lord

• Premium Member
  • 1,269 posts

Could this be causing my massive CTD problems somehow? (see SAVE tread in Skyrim tech help)

No, I don't see how.

You could either use Wrye Bash if you're familiar with it or just disable mods one at a time to find the culprit.

Gorkarn

Gorkarn

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts
can some one tell me how to fix the no dater thing plz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.866 seconds