• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Sky999

Sky999

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

I'm not sure why people are up in arms about this? I've had the same problem for a few days to varying degrees, but it doesn't affect at all my ability to play--- any mods you've already downloaded are stored locally. The only real problem is checking on updates through the NMM. I've added mods without issue, though manually.

I'm sure they are working on it, and haven't commented because they already did, really with that big letter from Dark0ne.

Actually it's not just that, it also is stopping any files from being downloaded via NMM because it says they don't exist.

I'm fine with waiting though, I just hope it gets fixed sometime today.

dragonsouce

dragonsouce

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Me to ! I just reinstalled the game after steam install went all funny and am Glad to Know it was bad luck and not interrelated! Just the Divine proving its real and screwing with me! Like the time I Screwed in a light bulb and the City blacked out! :whistling: ! In front of my girl friend! She still thinks I did it!

easycheez

easycheez

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I *JUST* upgraded to a new Radeon HD 6850 video card yesterday and, after 5 minutes of 70+fps glory, had to log off to do stuff around the house. Last night I was getting WETrigger errors and CTDs, so I flipped out assuming my computer was kaput. I uninstalled everything and deleted all of my mods, assuming it was my fault (which at the time seemed a likely explanation lol).

Last night from about midnight EST to 2am EST I was unable to download any mods using NMM. I tried again at 11am EST, still no luck.

Malloy12

Malloy12

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
You can't Gorkarn, the NMM servers down it won't be fixed until it's back up

NomadicAI7

NomadicAI7

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 390 posts
"BUT BUT I CANT WAITZ ANYMOAR I NEED IT NAO NAO NAO NAOOuuwwww ARRRGGGHH DIS site SUX l77tzors ktrhnbai" :wallbash:

Seriously guys, just chill and wait. Play or do something else. It's not the end of the world. :thumbsup:

N1X0R2K

N1X0R2K

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

"BUT BUT I CANT WAITZ ANYMOAR I NEED IT NAO NAO NAO NAOOuuwwww ARRRGGGHH DIS site SUX l77tzors ktrhnbai" :wallbash:

Seriously guys, just chill and wait. Play or do something else. It's not the end of the world. :thumbsup:

Ok seriously, this is a feedback forum and we have had three days without the ability to use the tool provided we are not complaining about not being able to play, we are concerned with an ongoing issue and providing each other with feedback.

Go troll the mod request board, where all the animetards request mods of their favorite cartoon spank series.

Georgiegril

Georgiegril

I'm always like this

• Premium Member
  • 4,450 posts

I'm not sure why people are up in arms about this? I've had the same problem for a few days to varying degrees, but it doesn't affect at all my ability to play--- any mods you've already downloaded are stored locally. The only real problem is checking on updates through the NMM. I've added mods without issue, though manually.

I'm sure they are working on it, and haven't commented because they already did, really with that big letter from Dark0ne.

Actually it's not just that, it also is stopping any files from being downloaded via NMM because it says they don't exist.

I'm fine with waiting though, I just hope it gets fixed sometime today.

I have downloaded mods just fine for the last few days even with the no data message thing. You just need to download manually, copy the unextracted file to the C;>Games>NMM>Skyrim>Mods folder, then close NMM and reopen it. Your file will appear in the Mods list, and you just activate as usual, I've done this several times today.

Dragens

Dragens

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
same problem here, BUT

HEY !!! admins :) maybe a LITTLE statement oft the topic like "Ok guys we know the problem exists and we are working on it" that would provide the forum to be spammed over and over with "no data here no data there"

please :) and thanks :D

SvarogNL

SvarogNL

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts
I'm normaly patient, but this is the third day with no response from the Staff.

Now if it's broken for another week that's fine, but atleast let us know what happend and that you're looking into it.

monarxis

monarxis

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
NMM Its working again guys.

Page loaded in: 1.284 seconds