• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts
Ye, it seems so.

NomadicAI7

NomadicAI7

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 396 posts

"BUT BUT I CANT WAITZ ANYMOAR I NEED IT NAO NAO NAO NAOOuuwwww ARRRGGGHH DIS site SUX l77tzors ktrhnbai" :wallbash:

Seriously guys, just chill and wait. Play or do something else. It's not the end of the world. :thumbsup:

Ok seriously, this is a feedback forum and we have had three days without the ability to use the tool provided we are not complaining about not being able to play, we are concerned with an ongoing issue and providing each other with feedback.

Go troll the mod request board, where all the animetards request mods of their favorite cartoon spank series.

Wow, really? I was anti-trolling, if anything. I guess that witty attempt failed.

What? I can't stand those anime, unrealistic, cartoonish, oversexed cartoon stuff mods either, never have them installed ever. Where did you get that silly idea from? I prefer as grittier and darker mods, textures, and looks as possible, with enhancements instead of outright beautifications. However, I don't go spewing to them that they're wrong or whatever. Different strokes for different folks. As long as it doesn't adversely affect me, I let it slide and am tolerant of others' tastes.

You, sir, seem not to be, which is a real shame in this day and age. So no, go troll elsewhere. I hear the London bridge is a great place to start after the Olympics are over.

@Georgiegirl: Smart lass! This is exactly what I did too. There is always a workaround. And I have trust in Nexus staff to get this resolved in due time, and they did. Kudos!

Page loaded in: 1.161 seconds