Dawnguard - Inner Sanctum Crash

kronaras

Whenever i try to get into the Inner Sanctum in the Dawnguard DLC, it just throws me to the desktop. I tried deactivating every mod i had, but the game still crashes. Someone please help me, I can't continue the Dawnguard quests if I don't get in there!!

dude I have the same problem, no error, nothing, just exits to desktop? any help?

I loaded the oldest auto save there was, and played through again without transforming into a vampire lord even once, and i got in without a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Well gentlemen , slohcummer has the answer. Go out of the forgotten vale like say to another city, complete a minor quest and try to enter and YOU WILL BE ABLE to enter . Btw : if im lying im dying. Also updat ur Graphics driver to a better one and it will make the game work better.

• 1 month later...

Well gentlemen , slohcummer has the answer. Go out of the forgotten vale like say to another city, complete a minor quest and try to enter and YOU WILL BE ABLE to enter . Btw : if im lying im dying. Also updat ur Graphics driver to a better one and it will make the game work better.

ok i will try this, u r not the first person to suggest this...

5mins later... ...IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED i left this page and tried it and it worked u sob!

• 1 year later...

Thank

ok i will try this, u r not the first person to suggest this...

5mins later... ...IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED i left this page and tried it and it worked u sob!

Thank god!! I was about to give up hope

• 8 months later...
  • 5 years later...