Falmer Controlling Crown

DanielLiswinski

As I thought again, how to make Skyrim even better, I came to following Quest Request:

After the slavery of the Falmer, Dwemer found one of the Ancient Crowns of the Falmer deep within one of their old Fortresses.

With their Knowledge, the Dwemer manipulated the Crown so it will give it's wearer the Power to controll the Falmer and all of their Servants.

Centuarys later, the Thalmor are on the Hunt for that powerfull artifact to chance its Power to control Humans insteed.

At the End it will be your Decision, what you are going to do with that object, maybe "fail" at saving it from the Thalmor, destroy it, or use it by your own.

But nothing is without Price, the long years lying deep within the Earth changed the Crown and the one who wears it now, will be cursed by an very old and terrible curse, that the Falmer lay over it to prevent it from anyone, who seeks it.

But the curse can be banned, but you need to find special things to do so, I leave it to the one, who would create this md for me, what to do for cleaning the Crown.

Also I thought of something easy, like Playerfaction becomes Falmer Faction too, so that you can walk through citys, no attack, and Ruins, no attack.

Citys no attack means, that the People won't recognize or ignore that you are a friend to the Falmer, or should i say "Lord"? ;)

Maybe there should be the option by adding all Falmer (and Chaurus?) to you as companions, that will cross your way in the Dwemer Dungeons and everywhere else.

So that you can even get orders to them, like wait, attack, leave,..... typical comandos you have for vanilla companions too.

Let me know what you think about it and as always I will apologize for my bad english.

that sounds awesome :)

i am currently a snow elf (thank you modders) and sry to try and change ur idea abit (not change more add to it)

i could become the king (or whatever ruler the snowelves had) if i wear the crown

Would also be an idea. With the Snow elf Race it would be better, to have the Falmerfaction right after Char Creation. And if wearing the Crown for the first time, it should bring it's former Glory back and destroys the curse on it.

I must say, you have nice ideas too. ;)