Teamspeak for Nexus( Y/N )

DarthBayneIII

Team Speak for Nexus  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Team Speak for Nexus

ok guys it cam to me that we once had a mumble well now we have a chat system i darthbayneIII will pay for this out of my own pocket.

the same rules in chat on nexus apply here some language as long as not towards others is accepted but any discrimination or racism , sexism , ect if prohibited the staff will be staff on team speak the moderators will be moderators and that is it

there will be different lobby's regarding different games

only i and the moderators will no the password for admin tools on the chat and that is final i will not act like a moderator if you are doing rude, hateful , offensive , thing i will ban you for 1 day (that is if i catch you doing it) they can do what they think is suitable

I'm pretty sure that something like this isn't such a good idea in practice. A public TS server, more often than not, ends up being flooded with trolls and anyone who might have some motive to cause grief. Tying it with the Nexus, even unofficially in this case, will certainly lead to numerous people logging into it only to act like total jackasses because they were banned, or just the usual haters.

If you wanted to start your own TS server, and share it with people you game with, or allow people to ask to be added to the server, that would be fine. Anything unofficial like this however really isn't unless you've personally spoken to Dark0ne about it.

I'm pretty sure that something like this isn't such a good idea in practice. A public TS server, more often than not, ends up being flooded with trolls and anyone who might have some motive to cause grief. Tying it with the Nexus, even unofficially in this case, will certainly lead to numerous people logging into it only to act like total jackasses because they were banned, or just the usual haters.

If you wanted to start your own TS server, and share it with people you game with, or allow people to ask to be added to the server, that would be fine. Anything unofficial like this however really isn't unless you've personally spoken to Dark0ne about it.

Most public teamspeak servers don't actually get flooded with trolls and total eggs, they're more likely to not get enough users and be a waste of time. There pretty much aren't any teamspeak servers out there realted to the nexus or nexus realted games! I think it would be good to try a teamspeak server and see.

• 2 years later...