Which game (or games) do you have the fondest memories with?

MikeRyan

This is a tought question to answer. The more you think about all the games you've played, the more memories of each come to mind.

Number 1 all time : Ultima Online : Pre-expansion

2 : Mechwarrior 4

3 : ES 4 - Oblivion

4 : Heroes in the Sky

( wow, all games that do NOT require STEAMypile)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm rather new here but the games I have some of my fondest memories with are.

1 Age Of Empires: The Rise Of Rome. I >.<ing loved that game (even if it was only the free demo that came with Windows 98) the first time I played it (like 14 or so years ago) I was so tacking in by it I had to be dragged away from the computer by force. Of coarse the next day my older brother uninstalled it and I was not aloud to play it for the next 10 years when I got my own computer and bought it my self lol.

2 Was a game Called Delmo/Dealmo/Dellmo or something like that. I don't remember much about it and am still trying to find it again with no success. It was a cheep strategy RPG with bad graphics, unreadale text enemies that looked like red scamps and a chick to save lol.

3 Good old Antaris Real Space from Arcade Town. Don't know why but I just loved this tops scrolling shouter it had a strange charm about it... Just like the AoE games.

Edited by blackninja50

• 4 weeks later...
My fondest memories would have to be of Star Wars Rogue Squadron. Played it so much on the N64 when I was young, and play it from time to time on my laptop these days. If only they had released Rogue Leader on the PC. But, the X-Wing series compensates for that, particularly X-Wing Alliance. Edited by austen1000

• 4 weeks later...

The three games that I have the fondest memories of are definitely Morrowind, Re-Volt and Transport Tycoon Deluxe. (Not the open-source freeware heavily modified version).

I don't know why, but these three games just captivated me. Ok, I liked Re-Volt because my friends and I spent (and still occasionally spend) large amounts of time beating each other in the battle tag mode and then laughing at eachother.

Morrowind because of the atmosphere. The game world is simply so amazing.

Transport Tycoon Deluxe because... I don't know. But I found it awesome! (Still do in fact).

The first Halo blew my mind as soon as i got it for my classic Xbox. The story was great, it never got old and still hasn't yet and the fact that it was only made for Xbox and not PlayStation was enough to say this is my favourite game. Bungie and 343 can make all the sequels they want, but NOTHING will beat the classic gameplay of Halo: Combat Evolved :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I don't even remember the name, It was on my Amiga, where you and a dog went into a dungeon and opened boxes and once in a while the keystone kops would chase you. I loved the Amiga, tis a shame it didn't stay around, it had 'shells' which today are called 'windows' which is short for IBM types still using dos based proticals

Privateer 2: The Darkening, Diablo 1/2 (still play them almoust 15 years!), Legacy Of Kain Series, AOE (Age of Empires Series), Golden Axe, X:Beyond The Frontier and all other X games, Silent Hill series, Resident Evil, Tekken series...etc etc...

• 1 month later...