How do you make Cass drink Whiskey?
Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:55 AM
And the perk of hers applies with any alcohol?
Ill spam my newbie question when i remember them.Thanks everyone
Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:07 AM
Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:47 PM
- To get Cass to drink put whiskey in her inventory.
- Cass' perk effects all alcohol
- There isn't really a proper order for the quests
- The main quest basically brings you close to most of the quests and just explore to find the other ones
- If you get stuck just use the falloutNV wiki (http://fallout.wikia...lout:_New_Vegas) it has everything you ever need to know in the game.
- There is no right way to play this game so just follow the road and explore a little and you'll be ok if you miss anything you can get it on your next play through.
Hope this helps
Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:42 PM
Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:08 AM
Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:19 AM
THanks for the replies fellas!The thing is i now have another question,does any of the dlcs have strenght bonus?permanently?I only got 4 str with weapon handling perk and i so wanna use anti material rifle and bozaar which i cant atm cause with low strenght i guess ill just screw it.And now im 20 is it wise to go x2 intense training STRENGHT (whıch means 4 levels waiting)will i be wasting my perk or what donno
You can still use the antimaterial rifle and the bonzar even if you are below the strength requirement only your accuracy will be reduced. You can get a strength implant at the new vegas medical clinic which is directly east of the crimson caravan which can boost your strength by 1. Starting old world blues rasies your strength by one and finishing it lets you raise your strength by 2. You also get a free intense training at the end of lonesome road.
Here's a list of all the ways to increase strength http://fallout.wikia...ays_to_increase
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users