How do you make Cass drink Whiskey?

tionblack

Its been troubling me,is there a proper order for quests?I sometimes look at wiki at it says some quests fail or some good item quests fail when you do things early etc... SHOULD I BE CONCERNNG ABOUT SUCH THING?I just go where roads take me so i wonder if i am missing too many quests.Can you enlighten me someone please?

• To get Cass to drink put whiskey in her inventory.
  • Cass' perk effects all alcohol
  • There isn't really a proper order for the quests
  • The main quest basically brings you close to most of the quests and just explore to find the other ones
  • If you get stuck just use the falloutNV wiki (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Fallout:_New_Vegas) it has everything you ever need to know in the game.
  • There is no right way to play this game so just follow the road and explore a little and you'll be ok if you miss anything you can get it on your next play through.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

There's also the Fallout New Vegas guide book, which is a good read if you want to know more about the game and the quests without having to be on the computer all the time. I found it to be a very good read, and it's always a useful reference. Beware of spoilers though! Read selectively if you don't want to know all the different quest outcomes.

THanks for the replies fellas!The thing is i now have another question,does any of the dlcs have strenght bonus?permanently?I only got 4 str with weapon handling perk and i so wanna use anti material rifle and bozaar which i cant atm cause with low strenght i guess ill just screw it.And now im 20 is it wise to go x2 intense training STRENGHT (whıch means 4 levels waiting)will i be wasting my perk or what donno :(

THanks for the replies fellas!The thing is i now have another question,does any of the dlcs have strenght bonus?permanently?I only got 4 str with weapon handling perk and i so wanna use anti material rifle and bozaar which i cant atm cause with low strenght i guess ill just screw it.And now im 20 is it wise to go x2 intense training STRENGHT (whıch means 4 levels waiting)will i be wasting my perk or what donno :(

You can still use the antimaterial rifle and the bonzar even if you are below the strength requirement only your accuracy will be reduced. You can get a strength implant at the new vegas medical clinic which is directly east of the crimson caravan which can boost your strength by 1. Starting old world blues rasies your strength by one and finishing it lets you raise your strength by 2. You also get a free intense training at the end of lonesome road.

Here's a list of all the ways to increase strength http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Strength#Ways_to_increase