[WIP] Cerwiden -SMART Healer- AI Configurable Companion

Mujuro

@Shadowleecher Make sure you've updated to v1.6.3 and followed the install instructions carefully if you originally went from 1.5 or earlier to 1.6. If she's wandering away from you while she's an active follower, and assuming you don't have load order conflicts, you've got another mod that is overriding the default follower package stack. Unless you're using a companion framework mod that alters the default follower package(s), Ceri uses the vanilla follower packages (I did it this way to maximize compatibility with other mods) when she's actively following you.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Suggestions? I've not read all reviews here, and apologize in advance if I'm repeating what someone else said, but at times I'd really like to have Cerwiden "be quiet." She talks through game dialog when other important NPCs are describing a quest for me and her script and voice overrides theirs. Quite annoying! I even turn down the volume of my speakers just to have a few moments of not hearing her repetitive monologue. Adding an option to adjust or turn off the amount Ceri speaks is desirable. But as a companion, she is much more invaluable than pesky, so I'll keep her in any case. Thanks for the mod! (And the desire to improve on it.)

@ambergypsy You can configure Ceri's speech/banter through her dialogue configuration, ranging from frequency, probability, duration between comments, etc. Instructions on how to do so are in the Quest and Dialogue/Banter FAQ section. Note that Ceri already "checks" for others speaking around her (e.g., player is in dialogue already); if it's not triggering, there may be some performance/script delay going on. This detection can also be toggled in Ceri's configuration, details are also in the link above.

Also, please post questions on Ceri's main thread, I check there much more often than here. :)

Hi.

I've been playing a new character for a couple of days now since I downloaded this mod and I really like it.

There is just one thing I noticed.

When I got to the companion quest where I get forced to take them with me Ceri leaves me and I can't rehire her till I finished the quest.

Is there any workaround to let her stick with me and the questfollower? I suppose same thing would happen when I start the Dawnguard quests and Serana follows me.

• 2 months later...

I love this mod but I have been getting a lot of CTD of late and my logs always end in:

Mujuro: Detected NPC speaker Ashe
[06/04/2013 - 07:48:23AM] Mujuro: Detected NPC speaker Ashe
[06/04/2013 - 07:48:40AM] Mujuro: Detected NPC speaker Ashe
[06/04/2013 - 07:48:56AM] Mujuro: Detected NPC speaker Lunariana

Before a crash. Is there away to disable this part of the script or is there a work around?