Skyrim Children Races

nothingman22780

• 4 weeks later...

That's cool but I was talking more along the lines of the NPC children in the game. Like when you're in Windhelm and you see the mother and son talking the mom is a Dunmer and the kid is a little white kid.

To be fair, I think the dark elf (given that Windhelm is all about racism and subjugation of other races) was just a caretaker/nanny for the boy. He never calls her his mother, and she doesn't really talk to him like he's her child.

Well, to be honest, the kids that you see, nord, imperial, breton(I think) are really the only one's you'd really see in skyrim for a couple of reasons.

1. Unless your a Nord, or a Breton, you're most likely a traveler, and not from Skyrim. (These races are Khajit, who aren't even allowed in the cities, Argonian, who are treated in much the same way as the Dunmer, Dunmer, who are all refugees, and probably have families back in Morrowind, and Altmer, who are the Thalmor, and don't actually live in Skyrim, unless they are part a fort.

2. The Orcs, who are the only race I can logically see as needing children, don't have any for a rather specific reason, The Leader of the stronghold are the only ones able to marry, and thus, the only ones allowed to have children, and they are either to new to there role to have had children yet, or to old to have anymore children.

So, when you really think about it, there are logical reasons why there are only nord/imperial children in skyrim.

• 4 months later...

I agree with all of you, such a mod should really be made.

I also think there should be Dark Elven children, and Wood elven too - entire dark elven families have fled their country, but they lost their children on their way to Skyrim??? come one

I mean, this game literally tells me : non humans do not have any children.

Weird. And unreal.

• 2 months later...