Skyrim Children Races

nothingman22780

I mean, this game literally tells me : non humans do not have any children.

Weird. And unreal.

It also tells us that all children look creepy and alike-even across gender barriers, and share the same/similar voices. They also wear the same things.

Also that Nord children seem more like Bretons if you ask me, and that these 'Nord' children are few and far between as well as the only ones.

There are actually already a few mods that add beast race children, here listed below:

Khajiit boy:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26445 My little kitty Ma-Rahka-Khajiit boy - by Hl84

Khajiit girl:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25654 KhajiitChild Maisha - by Tktk

Argonian boy:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26671 My little hatchling Ram-Ku-Argonian boy - by Hl84

I believe there is one for dark elves aswell. They use the drow race as a base for the child race, so it

is required. but.. I couldn't find it that quick.. Probably shouldn't take too long if you use the right search options.

• 5 months later...

I really get behind this idea. I believe the mods for both the boy Argonian and boy Khajiit are great, i use them myself. But Maisha the girl Khajiit looks more like a 12 - 15 year old to me. The reason why the mods 'My little Kitty' and 'My little Hatchling' worked so great, is because the model is a child's body, given there are some issues, as they cannot wear children clothing. Which isn't that big of a deal, i mean it actually gives the kids some look of naturality, especially in skyrim, and how cold it is.

Beast races are the easiest to turn into children, all it is, is resizing, and some change in textures etc. I have been asking a while, and i would like to see more girl children for both these. Given if you had a family of Khajiits you could play that Maisha is older then her new brother, and given her model, she looks it. I do believe we need more teenage like children to, but that is a bit more tricky, because they can't really have the same voices as the vanila children, you'd have to [to make it more realisic and to be a desired mod] get voice actors for each teenager you added in, besides the retextures to make the characters look younger, however, again ebast races would be easier to do this with, being they don't really show that much age.

There is a modder that added in some costum elven race children, but i have them my same issue, they modeled the children [not only their bodies but their faces as well] looking like teenagers to adults, and given their size and voices, that was a bit creepy. If you mess with a child costum race, like Drow, you have to mess with it a bit to get the youthful cute child look that is needed to pull off a child. So modding children is a bit harder then shrinking them down.

As for races in Skyrim, it actually makes sense to have other races' children in skyrim as well. Khajiit go through in packs, and meet, no doubt there is to be some breeding, and with how much they travel, it is common the children will, and could be orphaned. Argonian's though hard to find, are there, wondering about, there could also be children, though they would be rarer i imagine. All elven races have open field to have children, though in Skyrim there are not that many wood elves, another race of children i would find to be rarer. but it could happen. High elves are more common, and so are dark elves, Dark elves live in Windhelm, by the masses, i would be willing to bet, the amount of npc dark elves weigh about the same if not out weigh the nord and bretons that live in the city.

Besides, in a world of danger like Skyrim, the dragonborn [player] could easily run across slaughtered caravans where the children were hiding in fear of their parents' killers returning! or one could even find them in bandit camps, rather the bandits had a child, and you came along and killed their parents, or they were captives. Im all about explaining lore wise why they are there, but do not get to picky, after all the point of mods is for the player to shape their world how they desire, if they want more kids! why not give them more kids? With the opening of Hearthfire, it became fun to intale our characters having a family, having children, raising them with a spouse of their choice, it opens a new world of stories to play and write for our characters! And makes the game that much more enjoyable.

Thank you for reading, thank you all the modders that are trying, or have done children mods, and sorry if it sounds like i ranted! but i have been wanting more children races that are adoptable for a while! Im also behind updating the look of vanila kids, as i saw a comment in this post relating to that :3

Actually, Khajiit kittens supposedly look much like regular cat kittens. A Khajiit isn't necessarily bipedal, they can also grow up to be an actual intelligent housecat or anything in between, but the kittens all look the same.

I'd imagine Argonians lay eggs.

Yes i do believe Argonian's lie eggs, but i don't think they come out fully grown, as it is mentioned by a few Argonian npcs about when they were children, or hatchlings.

And yes this is true too! there are different forms of Khajiits, but i believe everyone is looking for more humanoid Khajiit children to match their parents. [adoptive or however the player desires to play it]

• 10 months later...

I feel there is no excuse for them to not have any children for the other races, especially with the Dragonborn DLC, there ore absolutely no children in Solsthiem, i can only explain that with the people are infertile and eventually will die off, or they only allow adults to settle there. the children of the races should happen

I feel there is no excuse for them to not have any children for the other races, especially with the Dragonborn DLC, there ore absolutely no children in Solsthiem, i can only explain that with the people are infertile and eventually will die off, or they only allow adults to settle there. the children of the races should happen

Or all dunmer kids died when red mountain erupted and because it has been some time already parents don't want to think of their dead brethren.