Skyrim Children Races

nothingman22780

after a google search i found out that Skyrim does have children of every human races, Nords, Imperials, Bretons and Redguards. this makes sense because High Rock, Hammerfell and Cyrodil all border Skyrim.

however, while i can understand the lack of Altmer, Bosmer, Khajiit and Argonian children due to Tamriel (otherwise known as the Arena) being so dangerous that it wouldn't be recommended for children to travel such long distance i see no reason why there wouldn't be Orsimer and Dunmer children since during the events of Skyrim the province of Orsinium is now located in the Western Reach mountains between Skyrim and Hammerfell and Morrowind also borders Skyrim.

it would make sense for the western and/or south-western parts of Skyrim to have Orsimer children while the eastern parts of Skyrim should have a few Dunmer children.

p.s. while i did do some lore research to back this up i'm not 100% certain (too lazy) so please excuse any inaccuracies in my opinion here. also, given what i know of Elder Scrolls lore Argonians and maybe Khajiits might be out of place if they left their home provinces before they come of age.

if you still want non human children in Skyrim then this might help.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61300/?

• 2 months later...

bump btw theres a mod for that now it's a bit pointless if you are dead or are not a member anymore and i just wanted to say to all the people who said it was illogical what so if a ton of travellers move to skyrim you're telling me that the racism the fact that they may or may not have families elsewhere or the fact that the thalmor are not usually staying in skyrim (not all high elves are thalmor btw the race is called altmer the thalmor are a group of high elves that think they are so much better than everyone else). is going to stop at least some of them from let's just phrase it as procreating in skyrim???

• 1 year later...