Console commands to turn into a vampire Lord

Jcrusader

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a mod or console commands to turn into a vampire lord. I am at a dead end bug and need it sooooo badly :/

make sure to read the whole thing before doing anything

alright so if you are all ready a werewolf but want to be a vampire lord as well all you have to do is go through the main vampire lord quest and get to the part where your going to be turned into one when you get to that part (i recommended saving right before this part because it has a 90% success rate) open your console command window and type showracemenu in order for this to work you have to change your race but its ok because you can change it back . when you change your race drink the blood or get bitten which ever it is and you will see that you have both. the good thing about this is that it works both ways. also it is extremely important that before you type in showracemenu you have to type in tgm (toggle god mode) and tim (toggle immortality mode) if you dont you will lose all your perks and stats the only thing you will loose is your health stamina and magic but that can be easily change back with the console command but first you need to take one of the ten files i gave you in the rar file and put it in you data folder or if you want you can let the nexus mod manger do it for you. in the rar folder there are ten txt files named 100 200 300..etc what thoes number stand for is how much health stamina and magic you want. so after their in the skyrim data folder open skyrim and open the (~) and write bat and the number you want for example if you wanted a 1000 health stanima and magic you would write bat 1000. there is an alternative to get the vampire lord but its not recommended it works fine and all but its weaker than the real dragon lord form what you do is open up (~) and write in help vampire when the results come up you use the pg up button to scroll through the results until you find spell: dragon lord (make sure to save before hand) in my game there where two but in yours it might be different. in my game the one on top was a faulty one so i recomend using the one on bottom for this. so once you find it you write player.addspell then write in the code

i hope this works for you and thank you for you time

• 3 years later...

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/attachicon.gifDocuments.rar

Does anyone know of a mod or console commands to turn into a vampire lord. I am at a dead end bug and need it sooooo badly :/

make sure to read the whole thing before doing anything

alright so if you are all ready a werewolf but want to be a vampire lord as well all you have to do is go through the main vampire lord quest and get to the part where your going to be turned into one when you get to that part (i recommended saving right before this part because it has a 90% success rate) open your console command window and type showracemenu in order for this to work you have to change your race but its ok because you can change it back . when you change your race drink the blood or get bitten which ever it is and you will see that you have both. the good thing about this is that it works both ways. also it is extremely important that before you type in showracemenu you have to type in tgm (toggle god mode) and tim (toggle immortality mode) if you dont you will lose all your perks and stats the only thing you will loose is your health stamina and magic but that can be easily change back with the console command but first you need to take one of the ten files i gave you in the rar file and put it in you data folder or if you want you can let the nexus mod manger do it for you. in the rar folder there are ten txt files named 100 200 300..etc what thoes number stand for is how much health stamina and magic you want. so after their in the skyrim data folder open skyrim and open the (~) and write bat and the number you want for example if you wanted a 1000 health stanima and magic you would write bat 1000. there is an alternative to get the vampire lord but its not recommended it works fine and all but its weaker than the real dragon lord form what you do is open up (~) and write in help vampire when the results come up you use the pg up button to scroll through the results until you find spell: dragon lord (make sure to save before hand) in my game there where two but in yours it might be different. in my game the one on top was a faulty one so i recomend using the one on bottom for this. so once you find it you write player.addspell then write in the code

i hope this works for you and thank you for you time

That's not the command to transform, that simply adds the spell which should always have a 100% success rate. It's the transformation that I am (and I assume, he is) caught on. I'm looking for the "effect" command to change my character into a Vampire. I already have the spell, which is unresponsive. I assumed it was my limited magicka or health, so I tried tgm, tim and both, to no avail. I have glowing vampire eyes, so I have been bitten properly, but I cannot use the Vampire Lord power.