• Please log in to reply
3516 replies to this topic

omega3312

omega3312

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Not sure if this has been mentioned but your link to Better Vampires by Brehanin links to http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/7917/? instead of http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/9717/?. I know it's just a small typo but the mod it links to is hidden and may cause some confusion for people trying to find Better Vampires from your mod.

rogue01

rogue01

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Anyone else having trouble with neck seams? I have been trying to find the cause of it myself but I am stumped. There is no neck seam at first when I create a new character however, one appears after I play for a while. Could i be because I am dressing my character in UMP armors? I am using UMPB, but after reading the mod description the Succubus appears to be a stand alone CBBE right? If anyone can help I would be thankful. I love this mod and I am so eager to get it working properly.

leliane

leliane

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
another wonderful mod! thanks for sharing it with us :)

Nikitaa

Nikitaa

B型H系

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts
In response to post #8461187.

Thank you ^^

Nikitaa

Nikitaa

B型H系

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts
In response to post #8449493.

Thank you ^^ You can fond the names of the skills on the description page of this mod.

kleinstaff

kleinstaff

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

i do not like the lite version

compared with the 3.0 verssion it is bleak  boring and no soull

it is just another fancy cbbe skin with wings and horns  nothing special  nothing unique, there is no reason  why your character should run around in her true form  except for those claws and   those are only good for  early and low level s

i loved the 3.0 version , all the work and care that went into it  and enjoyd playing   with it

why did you suddenly throw it all overboard

Edited by kleinstaff, 16 July 2013 - 06:24 AM.

Nikitaa

Nikitaa

B型H系

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts
In response to post #8461098.

While be fixed in the next update.

saxo74

saxo74

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 461 posts
In response to post #8465965.

First of all if you don't like this version, continue to use 3.0. No one forces you to continue to use it.

The new version lite, is a rework of the Succubus Race. For you that means nothing, but for Nikitaa, that means rebuild the Race with cleaner solutions than before.

This was done during her free time, and for FREE, for her pleasure and she has decided to share it to the community.

Never forget that even if you don't like this version it represents lots of work for her and TIME !!

The new succubus Race is not over, 1.1 is coming, and more thing will probably come, the mod is not at his FINAL version.

kleinstaff

kleinstaff

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

In response to post #8465965.

First of all if you don't like this version, continue to use 3.0. No one forces you to continue to use it.

The new version lite, is a rework of the Succubus Race. For you that means nothing, but for Nikitaa, that means rebuild the Race with cleaner solutions than before.

This was done during her free time, and for FREE, for her pleasure and she has decided to share it to the community.

Never forget that even if you don't like this version it represents lots of work for her and TIME !!

The new succubus Race is not over, 1.1 is coming, and more thing will probably come, the mod is not at his FINAL version.

first of all  that my post  is a personal observation and  opinion

I NEVER said it was  bad or  a fail , contrary it is great idea  and concept to have a option betwxeen a lite version  and a  full version is something i can only endorse

I just feel the  end result of the lite  version is not at the same level of the full version and misses  the uniqueness  of the full verson

second i can only aplaud and endorse  the creativity of  people who provide us with some great mods and  that include  the maker of this mod

kleinstaff

kleinstaff

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

to  continue my post, without interuptions

this thread is here to provide feedback to the mod maker and not to troll like a silly fanboy like saxo74

Hey guess what..you aren't a moderator.  You don't get to dictate who can say what on this site nor do you get to make personal attacks.  You find a post that breaks the ToS then you report it and move on without comment.  Do it again and I will send you on your way from here.~Lisnpuppy

the lite version is just too lite

if you are anew player and just starting mod  this version provides you with little new things, i will give my opion  and observation on the lie version

this is in no way any critisim on the mod or the maker

- there is little or no reason why i should transform in  her true fom

in huma, form i have all the powers available  as the true form nor do i have any advantage  in true form

reoving  her  powers in human form and giving  her a small advantage   in hp magika  or  a bonus to regeneration stats in  true form would be welcome

Spells

no comment on the drain power  i m even happy you moved it to the destruction tree

succubus sight/vision  a spell i rarely use  even if you  use darker nights and dungons but still can come in handy sometimes  no comment

change form  i love the inew concept   having a choice of wings and  horns  keep it

the last power , ummm   only one target once a  day and for only 60 seconds ,   investing some perk points  in illusion  early on and your novice illusion spells   have more effect than this power  and you can use them  aslong you have magika

extending the effecrt of this power and more uses than once a day will make  this power  really  unique   and use full

the body

forcing the players  to use a single type of body is not a good idea

while i am not a fan of cbbe  this one is  very well done and i like it

but like i said   forcing  players to use it  is not a good idea

it forces the  unp player to download  the cbbe version of his /her favorite armours/clothing  on a already overcrowded load order

and i  do miss the old body tattoos  they gave the succubus a real deamonic aura

this mùod always been one of my favorites if  i  play a female character and still is , great piece of work  made with love and care

but the lite version is just too lite and adds little   to a new player who just started to mod his game

Page loaded in: 1.108 seconds