Wereshark

PoisonedApple

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t187/hellstar1/awereshark.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t187/hellstar1/aWeresharkNifskp.jpg

*Models made by Ghogiel*

Ghogiel, a forum modder, was recently working on a Wereshark mod. It was going smoothly however, he has stopped updating and I really want to see this mod implemented.

Someone participate to causing a birth of one of the most wanted mods in The Elder Scrolls.

no i actually did know they are in the lore, just as werelions (thats why i mentioned them), werebears, werevultures, wereboars, werecocodriles and of course werewolfs, all of which would be cooler than weresharks.

no i actually did know they are in the lore, just as werelions (thats why i mentioned them), werebears, werevultures, wereboars, werecocodriles and of course werewolfs, all of which would be cooler than weresharks.

Regardless, I don't really give any f*#@s of your opinion. I already know I'm not the only fan of this future mod.

• 1 month later...
The wereshark was probably the most badass myth in the elder scrolls i cant think of what kind of pussy ass *censored* wouldnt want to be a shark. sounds like to me that person should be a werevulture cuz thats wut he sounds like.

• 1 year later...

Hey Sorry I know this Forum is old but i know how to make this mod come to life. if you would be so kind as to send me a link with the model files and nif files of the person making this i will gladly make this dream of yours a reality.

By the way

I think that the wereshark is by far the sickest lycanthrope in all of tamriel

Street Shark dovahkiin? I'd be down for that. Seems like something that would require a lot of work and know-how though. Like race creation and 3D modelling. I'd probably limit it to being an Argonian were-form as well. Seeing as they're reptilian and likely non-mammal. Mer, men and Khajiit, I get turning into wolves. But, lizard wolves? Wuh?! >.>