Sexlivion

TseyAkan

even I didnt get that far. I got the spell, and i found the shop, but the spell wont work on anyone at all, and I have know idea what Cherry is saying (in fragmented english). I downloaded several versions: the original, the translation, and the new patches. Some things are still in japanese, but I'm not really sure what esp's to load, or what im doing wrong.......

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I'm french and my english is very bad, sorry...

I tried this mod out of curiosity and hoping I could insert some things from it into the mod I'm creating (with the TESC),

I play on a French version of the game with the patch v1.2.0416, OBSE v0015a and OBMM.

I installed this file : SexlivionENG_0.5.7z (.../data/sexlivion.esp) by this address : http://files.filefront.com/SexlivionENG+05...;/fileinfo.html

Other mods installed (and nothing else to be sure there is no conflicts with other mods) :

- Oblivion Pose Pack mod (including Erotic Pose Pack).

- Exnem EyeCandy Body (Nude) or HG EyeCandy HotBody.

I understood the main subject of this mod based especially on the sexual performance...

But there are MANY THINGS THAT ARE NOT WORKING :

For example,

1) the dialogues with Cherry are not incomprehensibles : it's probably due to the originals caracters are russians or japonese.

2) when I use the spell "Sexual Temptation", there are not any sounds and any animations (moving poses) during the "act", my character and the female NPC don't move, they stay in standing position all the time, (in the first place or the third place view).

There are just english informations at the top of the screen that explain what's happening (that's almost the only one thing that is clear, lol).

>> I confirm it's necessary to have a very high endurance to win, but when I met Eletta Caro in the Leyawin Castle, it's impossible to win : I die or I always lose !!

3) then I don't understand why at the end of the "act", the Health reduce and we even can die.

4) I even tried to use the commands of the Oblivion Pose Pack but it doesn't work and difficult to use (maybe because I don't understand everything in english and in german, lol).

5) I don't understand too the options into the book Sex Diary, and what's the point.

So, Help me please,

I would know how to use this mod and if I should install other mods (a mod for men nudity, for example ? or others), or if I should change some things into the mod.

And is it necessary to install the Oblivion Pose Pack ? Because I saw some similar Idles and spell effects added into the Sexlivion mod.

And I'm looking for the README file of this mod !

Where is it ??

Finally, is it necessary to play a man to "seduce" girls ?

However, it's a good mod (a good idea for a "fun game" in any case), but it is to improve...

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I tried this mod out of curiosity and hoping I could insert some things from it into the mod I'm creating (with the TESC),

I play on a French version of the game with the patch v1.2.0416, OBSE v0015a and OBMM.

I installed this file : SexlivionENG_0.5.7z (.../data/sexlivion.esp) by this address : http://files.filefront.com/SexlivionENG+05...;/fileinfo.html

Other mods installed (and nothing else to be sure there is no conflicts with other mods) :

I understood the main subject of this mod based especially on the sexual performance...

For example,

1) the dialogues with Cherry are not incomprehensibles : it's probably due to the originals caracters are russians or japonese.

2) when I use the spell "Sexual Temptation", there are not any sounds and any animations (moving poses) during the "act", my character and the female NPC don't move, they stay in standing position all the time, (in the first place or the third place view).

There are just english informations at the top of the screen that explain what's happening (that's almost the only one thing that is clear, lol).

>> I confirm it's necessary to have a very high endurance to win, but when I met Eletta Caro in the Leyawin Castle, it's impossible to win : I die or I always lose !!

3) then I don't understand why at the end of the "act", the Health reduce and we even can die.

4) I even tried to use the commands of the Oblivion Pose Pack but it doesn't work and difficult to use (maybe because I don't understand everything in english and in german, lol).

5) I don't understand too the options into the book Sex Diary, and what's the point.

So, Help me please,

I would know how to use this mod and if I should install other mods (a mod for men nudity, for example ? or others), or if I should change some things into the mod.

And is it necessary to install the Oblivion Pose Pack ? Because I saw some similar Idles and spell effects added into the Sexlivion mod.

Where is it ??

However, it's a good mod (a good idea for a "fun game" in any case), but it is to improve...

[/quote/]

it is simple :biggrin: :biggrin:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The Hitchikers Guide is a must to use the mod, and you need experience "AE" to be fairly high to be able to do many of the actual quests to gain ownership of the inn. An amulet or ring that constantly restores fatigue is a useful item when playing either of the variants available on TESNexus. I prefer Sexdarkness, because it has better rewards and includes a "cheat" item or two.The animations usually only work on the female target.

• 7 months later...

Hello,

For example,

So, Help me please,

Where is it ??