• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

DarkHighlord69

DarkHighlord69

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts
I didn't know Artmoor had put another village there. I prefer the good old Sacred Oak because it fits the small hunting outpost feel of that area. I use almost all of the other Arthmoor villages and mods, but I've had Sacred Oak since beta in 2009. Been off the game for a year, now I see all kinds of new Arthmoor stuff. Thank Talos there is still new places like Charming, Urasec, and all the other new ones I found. @ Nephenee13 If there was a way to move Sacred Oak and place it in a more southern area between Charming and Urasec, you would really be making a nice suburb area. I don't have a CS or the time, or I would try it myself. There are lots of open flat areas about halfway between, and also another fort. Just throwing things out, but hoping maybe for a miracle. Sacred Oak is actually pretty unique with the pickett fortifications and tower. I just hate to get rid of it now after camping and resting there for several years now.

Edited by DarkHighlord69, 31 August 2012 - 10:49 AM.

DarkHighlord69

DarkHighlord69

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts
This is the other mod I was talking about. I know most people are using it, or know about it. If you don't know then check it out.

Region Revive - Lake Rumare
http://oblivion.nexu....com/mods/22751

If you use the AFK-Weye mod then you can really build up the whole ring around the I.C.

Nephenee13

Nephenee13

Life. Love. Yuri.

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts

@ Nephenee13
If there was a way to move Sacred Oak and place it in a more southern area between Charming and Urasec, you would really be making a nice suburb area. I don't have a CS or the time, or I would try it myself.

I was toying with putting it on the other side of Fort Urasek, but your idea might be even better. I'll poke around in the CS and see what looks good.

ElderScrollsFan001

ElderScrollsFan001

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

@ElderScrollsFan001
File 1dot3 should be available for download now. It takes a little bit for new files to be ready for download. But, 1dot3 should correct any known errors. I hope...;-)

@Nephenee13
I agree, It seems like a logical location for a town. I'm sure other folks have put towns there in their game, just never uploaded. I couldn't resist because mr Siikas models looked so good in game and I don't know of any mods using them.

Cool i'll try it as soon as i can i do love the location....The First All Things Alchemical shop that you build the town around as it is related to the alchemist shop in skingrad it would be cool to create a back story for the town based on it and The proprietor, Falanu Hlaalu before moving it to Skingrad.

Edited by ElderScrollsFan001, 31 August 2012 - 07:26 PM.

gorky45

gorky45

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
@ElderscrollsFan001 That is interesting. I didn't know that. That is a good idea about Falanu, At this point though, I just want to make sure all the texture/meshes are working and there is no glaring problems. My free time for adding things is very intermittent.

Edited by gorky45, 31 August 2012 - 09:28 PM.

DarkHighlord69

DarkHighlord69

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts
@ Nephenee13 The other side of Urasec is also a great place. Sacred Oak could be a hunter/gatherer's outpost for Urasec. I am going to d/l Artmoor's village and explore it to see what it all contains and has available. I got another copy of CS, but I'm not sure I could move an entire village. I haven't used the CS in a long time and I suck at that kind of thing. Like I said before, I am pretty sure Sacred is unique in regards to the stockade around it. I know several other modders built some type of beta settlement with a stockade, but nothing ever got finished. Apologies to Gorky45 for getting a bit off topic with this subject we started throwing around. I've always wanted to make a complete settlement ring around the I.C. Charming has given me another building block, which is yet another small piece of a growing community there.

Edited by DarkHighlord69, 01 September 2012 - 08:21 AM.

Nephenee13

Nephenee13

Life. Love. Yuri.

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts

@ Nephenee13
The other side of Urasec is also a great place. Sacred Oak could be a hunter/gatherer's outpost for Urasec. I am going to d/l Artmoor's village and explore it to see what it all contains and has available. I haven't used the CS in a long time and I suck at that kind of thing.

Yeah, I haven't decided yet, I'm going to check out how things are between Charming and Urasek before I make up my mind.

radudraq93

radudraq93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
cool mod remind me o nehrim

ElderScrollsFan001

ElderScrollsFan001

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
every thing looks fine now, though there might be some waking path issue behind the bar in the tavern/bar. i noticed that sometime the npc's want to walk into the wall behind the bar just on the left of the bed roll gorky45 would you be open to add a bed roll or two behind the tavern/bar or on the decks of the windmils? also what's the difference in 1.3 and 1.5

Edited by ElderScrollsFan001, 01 September 2012 - 11:08 PM.

gorky45

gorky45

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
@ElderscrollsFan001 Adding bedrolls is pretty easy to do with the CS. Also there is a great mod that I use called "Adventures Gear" by Ceano that lets you buy bedrolls and camping gear. Very cool mod totally recommend it. It works for companions & player. As for difference between 1.3 and 1.5, I just added more clutter, another house, stable, NPC and new alchemy items by horinf.

Edited by gorky45, 01 September 2012 - 11:33 PM.

Page loaded in: 2.486 seconds