• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

MagikalWhale

MagikalWhale

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I found this on another thread and made the folders and still get the same error. I need more specific instructions because unfortunately I'm pretty daft. Please? I will appreciate this so very much.

Attached Files

• Attached File  cvb.png   173.85KB   179 downloads

tengu147

tengu147

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
i havnt seen that before but you could try right clicking nexus mod manager with the .exe on the end in program files x86 on you computer go to propeties at the bottom last heading then go to compatibility tab and tick run as administrator click apply and ok see if that works but make sure you uncheck it if you want to download multiple mods of nexus because it will load any mods in your pending and finnished downloads area again if you press to go back one page in your browser

tg08096

tg08096

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 377 posts
Check out this thread

ruthlessone0

ruthlessone0

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I found this on another thread and made the folders and still get the same error. I need more specific instructions because unfortunately I'm pretty daft. Please? I will appreciate this so very much.

It worked ty so muuch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

mar1987

mar1987

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

all you do is run it as administrator and walaaah!

ninjadude223

ninjadude223

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hey guys i tried doing the whole admin thing and moving it and stuff like that but it stills says it is it something im doing wrong

saternine

saternine

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

yeah, running as administrator worked for me, thanks bill.

sunflowerorc00

sunflowerorc00

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

THANK YOU SO MUCH:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.003 seconds