Le Roy, c’est Moi! - The King, it’s Me! (unofficial DLC)

arkanikorde

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, it looks amazing keep up the good work! :D

Secondly, i'm a Belgian (néerlandophone), but I've had multiple years of French and English in high school.

I saw the post about the need of translators and even though i'm not a native english/french speaker i'd like to help you guys out.

However, i've never done such a thing and I am not sure if I could translate it from French. (I should be able though...otherwise those last eight years of mandatory French lessons were a waste of time... i suppose)

So, I was wondering if you pherhaps could send (or reply here with) a sample (of the text I'd be translating) so I can determine the level of dificulty and see if I could be of any help.

Kind regards,

Duke.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s been three years since Skyrim’s release, three years that a beloved modder, called Arkanikorde, has started a project that is crazier than him.

This project, as you know, is ‘’I am the King!’’. Thus far, the mod’s progressed, various developers joined the team behind it, and a whole community was created. Since the beginning, the mod became more popular each day. The content, the background behind it evolved. During last MOTY’s, our project has managed to reach the ‘’Top 100’’ thanks to our community. You are the kind of people who motive us each day. Thanks to you we were able to do impressive things, because we wanted to do it for you.

Nowadays the project is good, decent, and has a content which fits to our standards. Of course, we’ll be present for the upcoming MOTY awards, and we hope that your support will be with us as well this year.

Today, we’re proud to release few pictures of the most important town in our modification: Alesbourg, capital of the New High-Rock kingdom!

http://i.imgur.com/oJPcFpw.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kgWCId5.jpg

Please notice the work is not finished, so you could expect further modifications on it. Ensure to follow us on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+, as we publish tons of updates there:

Edited by Nierven