Le Roy, c’est Moi! - The King, it’s Me! (unofficial DLC)

arkanikorde

I can give you some names already present in the mod. For instance, the main cities will be called Alesbourg, Vertêrives, Valtordu and Âprevent. Plus, among the noble families are the Montroises, the Sylbenittes and the Puyserces.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can give you some names already present in the mod. For instance, the main cities will be called Alesbourg, Vertêrives, Valtordu and Âprevent. Plus, among the noble families are the Montroises, the Sylbenittes and the Puyserces.

Hmm, I'm not really good with fancy looking names like that. :/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Very nice! I know about about making places in the creation kit like houses terrain etc.... So if you need any help let me know :) otherwise ill be following this topic until release :) hope it comes out soon!

Vraiment impressionnant, ca donne envie d'en voir davantage ! :smile: Si je souhaite aider pour la modélisation 3D, à qui dois je m'adresser ?

Really impressive, great work !

Il est possible de nous contacter sur de nombreux site, mais le plus simple pour les francophones c'est Skype, notre niveau d'anglais ne nous permet malheureusement pas de faire de même avec les autres. Je t'envoi un message.

• 2 weeks later...