• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

ramone21

ramone21

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
hmm the dunmer of questionable something isnt telling me anything "and what do you need" ...
how am i to start the quest to get the mansion?

thank you

jhenn747

jhenn747

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
not sure if this is supposed to happen, but i was in the place near the kitchenand my body was fine, i went outside and i had steam coming from me, like i was a centurion, then i reloaded my save and i was ok again until i went into another area, any help?

Falloutdude420

Falloutdude420

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I cannot get the Dunmer to talk to me.... Also I flew up to the Castle and there are missing Textures.. i.e the crafting stations seem to be floating above the ground outside of the castle

stoicfailure

stoicfailure

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
The rope ladders in the mine make the cave walls in their section disappear from some angles And the cyromages death in hell didn't trigger the setstage... not sure why because it looks like you set it right. I reloaded, rekilled, resurrected, and rekilled him a few times to check.

Edited by stoicfailure, 01 September 2012 - 09:35 PM.

mevispawn

mevispawn

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
the quests doesn't end, the cube don't teleport me to the castle, i have to drop it and take it

Platinumcrusader

Platinumcrusader

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In order to fix the problem with the guy not talking to me, I reloaded my last save then I fast
traveled to inside Whiterun then went to the guy outside from behind. Don't know if it'll work with everyone else but that's what I did.

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
@Falloutdude420 i was level 23 when the dunmer talked to me and i also have some quest problems. i killed the cryomancer and his frost atronachs but the mission still orders me to defend myself and the village and eventually after the 20th time killing him he falls off the edge and his body disappears to the point where the marker is pointing at thin air and if i try to spawn a new one nothing changes at all. i must also tell people that if you fly to the fortress without talking to the dunmer then things will not be where they should be. i flew up before and stuff was missing. after i talked to him and got the cube i was teleported up there and everything was where they belonged. the dragons you fight for the steward also have a habit of flying through the fortress buildings and not staying near the fortress but rather go down to the surface and stay there until you go after them then they fly back up to the fortress. all in all the decor and everything was beautiful just some errors here and there. i also found one of the dialogue choices for the woman in the bedroom to be rather humorous. great mod just got some errors like everything else. cant wait for when you get the errors fixed. take your time and i hope this review was helpful

Aezeal

Aezeal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Thanks for all the feedback.

A comment on the errors reported:
1. The general dialogue of NPC's flashing by: I don't know how to fix it I had recorded blank audio files but that gave the same (now there is no audio uploaded since it's a waste of 100 + mb of blanks that doesnt'work) problems. When I play I do not have this problem so I'm puzzled why it is like this for my subscribers.

2. The dunmer: apart from his dialogue flashing by. I think for most he DOES talk and point the way to the cubekey (and more importantly: points to the back entrace). I can't see much wrong with how is made and since it seems to work for most I'm not very tempted to mess with it.

3. Missing pieces when flying up. I'm 100% sure they are not missing, you can see it if you walk under the fortress on teh walkway. I've gone through a lot of troubel to have abotu 20-40 of the largest pieces show at a distance (before only some pieves would be seen from a distance (you'd only see a few pieces in the air from whiterun gates). It's a loading thing in the game. I must point out that apart from tlc (and that doesn't count) the game doesn't allow flying so i't's not a real problem. Once loaded correctly (by teleporting like you should) you can walk away from the fortress (with TCL) and it'll show like it should though (see my shots).

4. The cryomancer: a real bug this since it seems the same for everyone. I'll look into this.
If you can try to setstage past this since the atronachvillage has a 2nd quest which contains some of the scripting I'm most proud of (though it can give a scirpt overload so all script break down there). If you can setstage past it I'd be very gratefull for feedback on that quest too.

5. The mine: took me a lot of effort but testing it is a very large job and I started on new stuff :D. If you point me to specific errors (precize locations plz) I'll try to fix it though

Aezeal

Aezeal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Requests from me:

Keep feedback coming!
1. as requested below I'd like feedback on the quest after the broken quest in teh atronach village if you can setstage past it please do. (I know all the scripting there can cause issues, stopping the scripts)

2. Does Umbra work (a quest in the steward questline). I've had reports of the carrier not being able to be found. Does the sword work? (please play with the sword equipped for well.. like 30 min. If you have noticed nothign it doesn't work. PS I'm not talking about jsut doing damage.. that should be fine)

3. Does the taxidermy work, do you like it. Id love a screenshot of a filled trophy hall.

4. THere are quite a few spells I've made, I think I left a few unworking ones in there on a semi hidden (but not very well location, along with other overpowered stuff). I'd like feedback on any spell you find.

5. I've made a few craftable items... I'd like feedback on them too.

6. Along the same lines: I'd like feedback on the stuff (large items) you can buy from the forge servant.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

ramone21

ramone21

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
wau there is some village quest inside it? i just made save reloaded it then went to dunmer, clicked and clicked went to cave and killed centurions and then i took the cube. cube teleported me to castle but when i moved away then the cube can be used to teleport only by droping it and picking it up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.108 seconds