Forgot my password

SkyrimfanPR

I use firefox to login to this site. I don't have problem login to this page because automatically logs in. But i downloaded the nexus mod installer and when i try to open the program its says that i must login. I remember my username but i forgot the password, and i can't renew the password because i must put my current password. Any help with my problem?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can log into nexus forums and such. But when I try to log into the mod manager it's incorrect.

I have exactly the same problem. I can login to nexusmods(dot)com but when I attempt login to activate a mod in NMM I get the error message "Login error: Wrong username or password". I have reset my password twice, but still no joy.

I can log into nexus forums and such. But when I try to log into the mod manager it's incorrect.

I have exactly the same problem. I can login to nexusmods(dot)com but when I attempt login to activate a mod in NMM I get the error message "Login error: Wrong username or password". I have reset my password twice, but still no joy.

Oops, my bad. I had uninstalled NMM, when I reinstalled and tried to activate a mod in NMM I spelled gray, as in my username, as grey. Attention to detail!!

• 2 years later...

When I was unable to get an email sent to me from Nexus to recover my password, I had to do something very weird - load an old version of Google Chrome, one that couldn't support my Google account. I'm not sure how I did it - happened accidentally. You may need to install one from cnet.com or some other safe place. So, suddenly my Google Chrome is back in the HTML only version. I clicked recover password and the email sent, and I was able to change my password. I had to restart my computer to (thankfully) get Chrome working right again, but then I was able to use my new password.

I was going to file a report because whenever I clicked "recover password" last night, the server timed out on the Nexus end. Good thing I accidentally fixed it! Hope someone finds use in this long post.