210 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 958,038 posts
Esmeralda the Cursed -A Lycanthope Companion- Adult

Esmeralda adds a Breton Gypsy companion to your game. There is an accompanying journal which tells a story of how she came to meet the players character and join them as a follower. She is available in four versions Calculated Essential and Non-Essential and Auto Level Essential and Non-Essential.

spletit

spletit

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
Uhm, no disrespect at all, she looks gorgeous and everything, and I really didn't read the whole book, but being a werewolf, would Harkon really have use for her?

Edited by spletit, 05 September 2012 - 08:36 AM.

JBear61

JBear61

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
This looks interesting... I will try it on an upcoming playthrough as a vampire.
@spletit
Perhaps having a powerful ally not hindered by daylight?

Vilthos

Vilthos

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 296 posts
Nice work.
I will not try it because I'm weird and not into the Vampire / Werewolf thing.

Gatorz08

Gatorz08

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
another winner, Falmer. Thanks for the time and effort as usual.

razien

razien

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
you really did a great job makeing the look, D , Bu ti hate the pentagram.. i know its not included,

i also really recomment to make the lore on a book and put it to the world or on some shop keepers (or at least the next companions), and give her some optionaly faction interactions,or maybe some lines of dialoge, with some.. sound

(you may find it complicated at start but its easy especialy adding sound to dialoge) it can be some voice for 1/2 dialoge lines or something that give extra realism but at the same time make the player use his imagination for the rest of dialoge,

i know finding sound files aint easy that are not copyrigthed, but you can convert them and put them in a folder( any) in the sound-->voice directory, and select them when you makeing the dialoge :D

anyway nice job

XTR3M368

XTR3M368

Foe Hammer

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts
I usually pass these by without comment but she is six ways of hot.

alexander1685

alexander1685

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
Goddamn, she's pretty. Good job!

FalmerBane

FalmerBane

☠ Sic Semper Tyrannis ☠

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts
@spletit - Her back story gives a fairly plausible reason for Harkon to find her of interest IMHO. Thanks for the compliment on her appearance. @JBear61, sounds great! I agree, what better than to have a powerful ally that also is a creature of the night but immune to the effects of the sun. @Vilthos, for all intents and purposes if you wanted to forego her back story and not use Brevi's mods you will just have a hot little Gypsy girl with a varied set of spells at your side. Thank you for the kind remark none the less. @razien, Thank you as always my friend. Yeah its just a necklace and it kind of reminded me of the movie "The Wolf Man" so I put it in the pics. I need to learn how to add dialog, it is on my rather lengthy to do list. I really want to change my Etain's voice to no voice other than grunts or battle cry's. @XTR3M368 and alexander1685, Thanks guys, I don't want to sound conceded but I think she's one of the hottest girls I have ever made. :D

Edited by FalmerBane, 05 September 2012 - 04:22 PM.

MoRf1n

MoRf1n

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

What the...in the TES werewolves is not immortal (look in a Kodlak Whitemane, he is very old). But still you're done well, I'm pleased to download this. And I give you kudos for the good job :)

Page loaded in: 0.999 seconds