Heavy Traffic ×

[REL] -SMART Healer- AI Configurable Companion FAQ

Mujuro

hi there. i using skyrim 1.8.151 with skse 1.06.9 that correspond with it. im not using any other mod that are related to any other follower mod except for 'girls of skyrim' (misha lyla etc..). when i install 1.7.1 ver of Cerwiden, its keep coming out to desktop. i really love to use this mod .... could you tell me any other type of mod that can crash with cerwiden? Thanks for reading :)

okay, so this might seem a bit weird but ceri has these light armor guantlets that look exactly like the imperial light armor guantlets that the standard imperial faction soldier wear's I want to take it off her/remove it from her inventory. I don't see it in her inventory so I do the UFO mod command "you could dress better" and it still doesn't show up. are the guantlets part of her 16 or so outfits and thus are unremovable or what?

• 2 weeks later...

okay, so this might seem a bit weird but ceri has these light armor guantlets that look exactly like the imperial light armor guantlets that the standard imperial faction soldier wear's I want to take it off her/remove it from her inventory. I don't see it in her inventory so I do the UFO mod command "you could dress better" and it still doesn't show up. are the guantlets part of her 16 or so outfits and thus are unremovable or what?

I think that issue is a glitch. I had the same problem and was only able to remove the gauntlets by providing better ones. Now she wears those ALL the time. I've numerous problems with this mod. Shame really, as it's one of my favorites. I can't get her to stop casting lightening bolts either.....; may have to do a clean unload. Me = Sad

hello there, my problem would be when i encounter her first time ill get the custom follower interactions, but after i tell her to follow me i get only the basic follower interactions, or if i try to use Ceri exclusive dialogs at first she stops talking to me and i cant talk to her again, any ideas ? ty

• 3 weeks later...

I just sort of wanted to comment and say that Ceri is a nice friendly companion, although it seems like her default conversational mode so far (it's early yet) is a little on the shy side. Or perhaps I'm just comparing her a little too much with Vilja, who is an extreme chatter box. Ceri makes an observation or random comment every...five or more minutes (give or take), while Vilja, ::sigh:: every 30 seconds.

In game-time I've only both of them with me for about two or three days, as I switched the day time scale too 5. So that the 24 hour period of game time was a little more realistic. So maybe that is why Ceri still seems like more of a stranger, where as Vilja ::chuckles:: is practically telling me what to do.

Either way I definitely like Ceri, even in her "shy" state, she is already way more useful of a companion and nice to have around than Lydia ever was (I restarted with a new game).

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I had a HD crash. Started from scratch but was able to use an old save from the game. My prop, Ceri wont ride a horse. I read the other characters in the quest will summon thiers, and they do, and I have vilja and she does, but Ceri just doesn't... I have Conv Horses, UFO and Horses for followers... Any suggestions? Oh, yeah, Unless I have her follow vilja, she won't appear when I fast travel... and sometime just wonders off when I am resting... She says, 'I'm right behind you' then she is gone... hehehehe

No, really... ???

OH, and before the crash, she rode fine.... I believe she always summoned, but she did ride...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone)
I have a problem and i need some help.
Sorry, I'm not from America and my English is very bad, that's why i can't read all Guide -_-
Problem is: in the game, many of the Ceri s dialogs (Trane some, you are weak or you know... and other) didnt apear.
Version of the mod 1.7.1
Version of the game 1.9
I hawe Vilja mod, but I disable it and nothing changed.
Thanks in advance for your help)

Hi everyone)
I have a problem and i need some help.
Sorry, I'm not from America and my English is very bad, that's why i can't read all Guide -_-
Problem is: in the game, many of the Ceri s dialogs (Trane some, you are weak or you know... and other) didnt apear.
Version of the mod 1.7.1
Version of the game 1.9
I hawe Vilja mod, but I disable it and nothing changed.
Thanks in advance for your help)

• 1 month later...