LAST TV SHOW (EPISODE) YOU WATCHED

Maharg67

About voyager, robert picardo the actor for the doctor is also the voice of many characters in skyrim.

Watching ds9 again myself, waiting for the HD redo of tng and ds9 coming out soon maybe next year or so I heard. There is a guy on a forum called scifi-meshes.com and he has already remodeled the ent-d for use in the tng remake and posted screens of it there and on some other sites I think.

Yes voyager sucks and they could have made it better, that one episode where george from seinfeld showed up as a mysterious alien was really annoying. I mostly watch voyager just to see compare the differences in various episodes of seven of nine's boobs since they seemed to change shape a lot from one episode to the next. Couldn't stand how they toned her body down in later episodes.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see him on the list of voice actors on the UESP..hmm. I do see a few familiar people though..notably Michael Donovan haha, he voiced quite a few of my favourite characters in many animes I used to watch. Of course Michael Hogan as well, loved him in BSG :D

We might give it a try, we got through the first episode of Voyager and it was just "ugh" to us. DS9 is so much better, TNG conquers them all though :P

• 3 weeks later...

The Walking Dead, I think it's the third/fourth episode of the third season, called The Killer Within.

It was awesome, tragic, extra awesome, and gory, me likes :thumbsup:

Avengers animated series, an episode that sees the return of Captain America and his first modern battle against villains and monsters. Quite entertaining!

The Walking Dead, I think it's the third/fourth episode of the third season, called The Killer Within.

It was awesome, tragic, extra awesome, and gory, me likes :thumbsup:

Yep, me, too. The thing I really love about the Walking Dead is the depth they can go into due to the sheer amount of time they have to work with as compared to, say, a zombie movie. It allows them to go past the zombies and get to the meat. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/woot.gif ^gnomgnom^

LAST TV SHOW (EPISODE) YOU WATCHED tell us what TV show you watched last and your thought about it

Last Resort Season 1: Hmm, Who wouldn't want to watch Captain Marcus Chaplin launch a nuclear war head in Washington DC it has Bad-Ass written all over it.... hehe

Game of Thrones Season 1&2: I absolutely love the story in this novel, plus Peter Dinklage is just awesome for his role. He's cunning, disarming, a rudely stamped menace.And he *censored* slaps the king(lol), Truly the most entertaining character to watch in the series.