• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

kalzim7878

kalzim7878

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
any modder can add a cell or a building. but it takes a real modder to make a whole new world space. Kudos to you my freind i wish you well with your project

Exsanguinatio

Exsanguinatio

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
I know it's far too early for such requests, but I'd love if one or two followers could ride the dragon with me. The dragon is strong enough to carry at least 2 persons (the player plus a follower), I believe, maybe even 3.

Haven't had the chance to read the books yet nor watch the movie, but just the the massive size of the land and the epicness of riding dragons got me really excited about this. Tracking. :)

ACGteam

ACGteam

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
shiek200: Yes, we are agreed on the magic system. That's been a major talking point on our forums. But it is very hard in Skyrim's engine. But we've made a start on a magic system. Very early, but, hey, you have to start from very little. Your also spot on with the Dragons. However, making them unpredictable daily is very hard. Expect the basic dragons to be, well, basic. But, then, with time, we'll develop them. What I'm saying is, they won't be immediately perfect. They'll be worked on greatly over time.
kalzim7878: All credit to Hawkeye, who made the heightmap. He really did out so much effort into it, it's insane really. The amount of effort that went into that heightmap from him was just amazing.

ACGteam

ACGteam

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Exsanguinatio: Good point. Never actually thought of that. To me, that's going to be harder than dragon mounts themselves. We'll try though.

itachi6666

itachi6666

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
hey ACGteam i love the ideea of this mod!! skyrim got boring even with the downguard expansion and other lil mods.it would be nice this lets not call it mod but a great expansion of the game :) if you really wana take this seriously please make it as a continium of the original skyrim world not on top of it by changing anything in the original skyrim game.and not by teleporting to that new land but just by following a road or going to it by boat (like that u can add some extra things in the world like pirates and etc) and also it would be nice to add the whole content when the work is finished and tested not piece by piece like other moders. just suggesting for a better game world not demanding please consider my suggestions and keep the good work i am looking forward for this and thank you for shearing :)

TheDarkPrince

TheDarkPrince

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
No offence but I have the strange feeling that you will quit this project in less than a month! Hope you will prove me absolutly wrong! Keep it up buddies!

ACGteam

ACGteam

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
itachi6666: Yes, it won't just be going on a boat. The intro will be more in depth than that. Don't worry. There will be two options for the mod when complete. Standalone(i.e Skyrim replacer) or integration (expansion).

ACGteam

ACGteam

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
TheDarkPrince: Well, we've been going for 5 months so far (On the workshop) and haven't given in yet, so I beg to differ

itachi6666

itachi6666

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
i cant tell you how to do your job mates just having high hopes and expectations for this :)(like for the original skyrim wich was a bit of disappointment but thanks to some moders skyrim became a great world of adventure) thumbs up :)

sirchet

sirchet

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 585 posts
I tracking this one for sure!

Good luck and I hope to see this when it's ready for the first play through.

I think I'll go check out your website, thought I saw an address earlier.

Page loaded in: 1.112 seconds