• Please log in to reply
288 replies to this topic

reptilus

reptilus

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
@Midian2: You need this mod first: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811 The GenerateFNISforUsers.exe it's a small logiciel you need for update FNIS mod when you install new FNIS mod, read the explication,super easy to install and use,install this mod before,after install this one,after do a update FNIS and voila XD @Falloutboy1980: Mmm,very strange,i really don't know why that don't work,you sure you use the spell correctly, one hand for select the other hand for cast,normally super easy to use,don't know about mod conflict, i have the mod list full and no conflict with other animation mod atm,i wonder what happen 8/

Edited by reptilus, 21 September 2012 - 03:47 AM.

Falloutboy1980

Falloutboy1980

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Yes I used the spells correct. But what is administrator mode in FNIS? Perhaps this was my mistake.

mindboggles

mindboggles

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
Hi, Wonder if you talked to Masterchris you could include zaz gags in the .esp with crafting recipies be nice to have the whole lot in one place and not have to console the gags into the game.

Keep up the good work!

rofloski

rofloski

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
@mindboggles
mayatola is in charge of the zaz gags mod and they are craftable in misc. I don't want to tread on other people's mods but it's pretty easy to add items in the game and editing my esp using creation kit.

@Falloutboy1980
All of this has to be done after you installed my mod.

right click on GenerateFNISforUsers.exe which you get from this mod > run as administrator > click Update FNISBehavior > click Behavior Consistence Check > close & run the game.

If this doesn't fix it then you either didn't install the scripts right or you didn't install the Fores New Idles in Skyrim(FNIS) mod right.

Falloutboy1980

Falloutboy1980

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Now it works. Thank you.

reptilus

reptilus

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
@Falloutboy1980: Kool,finally working 8) @rofloski: So where is that gags,searching in misc, don't find,is it in that mod i'm a bit confuse,if not can you give the link pls,searching since 3 day lol. I search in mayatola mod and no mod uploaded 8/

Edited by reptilus, 23 September 2012 - 02:50 AM.

Schendel3074

Schendel3074

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
Not sure what Imdoing wrong. I got everything workig but I cant make the person I use the restraits on stay still. they can walk around no mater what I put them in. How do you keep them from walking off?

rofloski

rofloski

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
@Schendel3074
Some of the poses don't stop the npcs from moving. Here are some helpful commands console commands:

tai - freezes the npc so they won't move around and they won't budge if you hit them but they cannot talk/grunt and you cannot talk to them untill you disable the command.

tdetect - stops the npc from looking at you.

tc - take control of the npc so they mimic your movements. Use this command on an npc and jump to remove restraints/poses.

recycleactor - resets the npc to their default position and returns them to their original state.

Some of the commands require you to click on the npc you want to use the commands on then enter the command in the console which you open with the ~ key. Re-enter the command to undo the command. Make sure you are close enough to the npc when you click them because sometimes you might click on fog or different npc and the command won't work.

ermitaBoy

ermitaBoy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
@rofloski

thank you for this mod. It's awesome! Care to tell us if there is going to be a future update and what it may include? Any new animations perhaps?

Schendel3074

Schendel3074

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
Ok thanks for the help. 8)

Page loaded in: 1.259 seconds