• Please log in to reply
451 replies to this topic

ReflexShooter

ReflexShooter

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 371 posts
AdayDr1en

I've been working on a version of the armor with some alternate upper-arm guards that replace the fur shoulder pads. It still needs some work, so I'll post updates as it gets closer to being finished.

Gelantious

Gelantious

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
*Cheers* Thanks a lot for the CBBE version!

gloomfrost

gloomfrost

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 693 posts
ouch! The CBBE is HAWT! thanks a bunch for making it!

ChronoTrigger77

ChronoTrigger77

Bodyslide Bohemian

• Premium Member
  • 2,189 posts
Just testing CBBE (Full Replacer Version) - issue found: 6 missing textures: textures\armor\sleeksteel\cbbe_sleeksteelmailf.dds textures\armor\sleeksteel\cbbe_sleeksteelmailf_n.dds textures\armor\sleeksteel\cbbe_sleeksteelmailf_m.dds textures\armor\sleeksteel\cbbe_sleeksteelarmorextrasf.dds textures\armor\sleeksteel\cbbe_sleeksteelarmorextrasf_n.dds textures\armor\sleeksteel\cbbe_sleeksteelarmorextrasf_m.dds [Note - these textures are currently present in the stand alone version if you want to grab them now] It also appears that the texture folder "SleekSteelReplacer" is an exact copy of the texture folder "SleekSteel" and can probably be safely removed to save bandwidth / disk space.

Edited by ChronoTrigger77, 26 September 2012 - 01:00 AM.

ChronoTrigger77

ChronoTrigger77

Bodyslide Bohemian

• Premium Member
  • 2,189 posts
Also noticed some minor clipping with CBBE boots. I've adjust them in Blender to fix - use these if you see clipping with boots on CBBE version:
http://storm.esm.roc...Cuffed Boots.7z

imperium999

imperium999

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 161 posts
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
thank you thank you thank you!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

It seems I can't thank you quite enough for the CBBE version of your fantastic armor, and I only get to Endorse you once.

So, I guess I'll have to revert to being a child.

THANK YOU INFINITY!!!

ReflexShooter

ReflexShooter

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 371 posts
ChronoTrigger77

Thanks for the catch! I uploaded the wrong files for the full version of the CBBE last night! Sorry for any problems I caused with the error.
I added the missing CBBE textures and deleted the extra folder.

The corrected file is in the "Main" section and labeled "Update-CBBE SleekSteel Full Replacer Version."

Thanks again!

captjack208

captjack208

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
downloaded the CBBE standalone, and it is not appearing anywhere in the console, or in the smithing section.

ReflexShooter

ReflexShooter

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 371 posts
captjack208 Hmmm...I thought that I might have made some sort of mistake with THAT file as well, so I did a fresh install of the CBBE version from the same ZIP I uploaded. It works fine for me, so I'm really no sure what might be causing your problem with the mod. Sorry.

Edited by ReflexShooter, 26 September 2012 - 03:37 PM.

captjack208

captjack208

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
tried the fresh install as well, it is named SleekSteel from the standalone, correct?

Page loaded in: 1.234 seconds