Creation Kit "Is not responding"

cursedcain

When I try to Load the Skyrim.esm, Upgrade.esm, and the Dawnguard.esm my pc will get through the error warnings then it will give the "Program failed to respond" popup and close the creation kit. It doesn't do it for any other combinations off mods, just with dawnguard. Although when starting any in the top left of the window next to Creation Kit it will often say not responding, but left alone it starts. I do not know if this is do to the fact my OS is on a raid 0 on 2 ssds and my game drive is a hdd, and my hard drive can't keep up with my OS. In XP you could edit the time for a program to respond, but I don't know how to in Window 7, as I can't find registry editor. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

I think I have found the source of my problem when I try to load Dawnguard in the CT I get error readings:

Assert

File: C:\_Skyrim\Code\TESV\TES Shared\misc\BGSLocalizedString.cpp

Line: 1566

LOCALIZATION: Error opening or reading strings file.

MASTERFILE: LOCALIZATION: Zero entries or empty block size read from strings file STRINGS/Dawnguard_ENGLISH.STRINGS. Strings will be missing.

Assert

File: C:\_skyrim\code\tesv\bssystem\BSTSmartPointer.h

Line: 167

Null pointer

From the editorwarnings.txt my game files are not on my C: drive in my case it is on B:. Any idea on how to change this search factor? It is only a problem for Dawnguard. I will try to contact steam support and will post any answers. I might just put steam on C:, but that defeats the purpose of a game drive. Please Help!! I can't help but waste my time trying to solve this, it is like a puzzle I can't solve just makes me want to solve it even more.