• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

kathlyn92

kathlyn92

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
So thrilled when I saw the new heads! Thank you so much for your hard work in making these, absolutely my favorite addition to the game :)

Ionutro

Ionutro

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
By the allfather I absolutely LOVE the new tiefling head designs. :D

MakotoSamurai

MakotoSamurai

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
In response to post #14561428. #15238863, #15267048, #15477685 are all replies on the same post.

Dude I just have to say, I love you!

Jeir

Jeir

Arcane Archer

• Premium Member
  • 4,657 posts
Just want to say thanks for doing this. The original heads aren't terrible, but certainly could do with improvements, and your work is much more than that. 'Tis a masterpiece. :D

Looking forward to the Casavir makeover in particular. Perhaps you'll be able to fix his eyebrows. XD

Eshenaleros

Eshenaleros

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
In response to post #15774240.

Being perfectly fair there, the half-elf heads were, in fact, terrible. They looked more like clay dolls than living beings.

Mcfly696

Mcfly696

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I cannot begin to express how much I love this mod. I've been waiting for something like this. I didn't think it would be this beautiful, though. Thank you very much for all of your hard work. It's greatly appreciated.

EpitomyofShyness

EpitomyofShyness

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
In response to post #15774240. #15806220 is also a reply to the same post.

Yeah I've always wanted to play various races but could never bring myself to do so, since the only head that was tolerable was a human head.

Ra3000

Ra3000

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Wow! Seeing your facelifts makes me want to replay NWN. I can't believe i never looked for mods for this game until now.

Xaltar

Xaltar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
Thanks for all the support guys it really means a lot.

From next week I will be unable to continue the mod for a month as I have some paying work I need to get out the door. I will however resume work on the mod as soon as time permits.

Just a little heads up for those of you checking for updates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.889 seconds