• Please log in to reply
329 replies to this topic

Shepard1707

Shepard1707

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Will you ever be going over races such as Orcs, Dwarves, and Gnomes at any point? They REALLY need a face lift, and a beard-lift (no beards for dwarven women, and terrible ones for the men. :( ) Would be a nice thing to see, especially since the only overhaul of dwarven faces that I remember was lost when IGN took down the vault.

Berserkaren

Berserkaren

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
Looks really good! Keep up the good work! I'd love to get a facelift for the Yuan-Ti Pureblood females and males, since I play one. :)

Edit 1: Tracking this file btw.

Edit 2: I downloaded your 3 companion facelifts, they look great.

Edit 3: What the heck! I downloaded them all, so much better than vanilla. Oh also ENDORSED! :)

Edited by Berserkaren, 19 July 2014 - 10:09 AM.

Zelzhe

Zelzhe

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
In response to post #14561428. #15238863, #15267048, #15477685, #15707640 are all replies on the same post.

Wow, great job! I was holding off on playing Mysteries of Westgate because I wanted to play a tiefling; they were too hideous base game, but now you've fixed that too. It's been a whole year since I touched NWN2, and your hard work is one of the only reasons I even come back to this game. I'm sure for a lot of people, NWN2 would be unplayable without your facelift pack. Keep up the great work Xaltar!

hereforthepatches

hereforthepatches

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
These look excellent and I can't wait to use them. I hope you will be able to finish your work some day!

star-mystyk

star-mystyk

Dabbler

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
In response to post #16528069.

I've the same problem. I'm also using a spear. I don't use any other mods so I wasn't sure what it was.
It's odd that it only happens while using a spear, of all things, lol.
But, I can switch to something else if it "cures" her deformity :-)

Other than that oddity the textures look great. Many people now look far better than they did before :-)

Arnkell

Arnkell

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Technical problem: What do I do with all the folders called "Eyes" that all should be in the same "Xaltar Replacement Pack" folder?

Your installation instruction says to extract all mods to the Override folder, but you have packed the folders with "ddrow" and "Eyes", and "Tiefling" and "Eyes" separately, and if I put all the mods into the Xaltar Replacement Pack, I get five or six different folders that are all called "Eyes", and there can be only one folder with that name in that folder.

Edited by Arnkell, 08 August 2014 - 01:19 PM.

Tchos

Tchos

Cacoethes scribendi

• News writer
  • 1,818 posts

The eyes are the same in all of the packs, and are included in each one so that the eyes won't be missing if you don't install all of the race packs.

CyrusFyre

CyrusFyre

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
You are amazing! I'm glad that you didn't just throw in the towel when your computer lost all your data. A lot of folks would have just quit in frustration so it says something about your character that you persevered especially since you don't get paid for all your hard work (though you should you really are the reason I can play half-elves and bless you many times over for that!!). Thank you!!

And does anyone know of a mod or way to revert the check for Use Magic Device where you are forced to take a 10 in SoZ back to the way it was when you actually rolled it? I can't seem to find a way or instructions on how to make it do that and the forums won't let me post my question there for some reason.

Anyway great mod and really looking forward to your newest stuff. And I loved your reworked sorceress robes, too. ^_^

PanKreda

PanKreda

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Dude, you've created faces looking heck-a-lot better than the ones in skyrim o.o I especially love your Female Aasimar replacer! It's a shame that you can't create an old warlocky-guy with white beard anymore but it's still great! Wish you good luck :P

Xaltar

Xaltar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
In response to post #16528069. #17272354 is also a reply to the same post.

I have noted that bug myself, it seems the import/export tools I use in my 3d app do not import all of the bones and as a result the bone weights for those facial bones are randomly rigged. Sadly I am not a programmer so I have no way to correct this. Just one of a fairly large number of problems one faces making new assets for this rather dated game ;) Hopefully someone will find a fix, maybe the blender import/export tools will correct it. I don't use blender and don't have the time to learn its UI and work on my mod so that will be something for another modder with experience in that app to look at I'm afraid. Failing that maybe someone could look at the 3ds max import/export scripts and update them.

Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.029 seconds