• Please log in to reply
323 replies to this topic

Shepard1707

Shepard1707

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Will you ever be going over races such as Orcs, Dwarves, and Gnomes at any point? They REALLY need a face lift, and a beard-lift (no beards for dwarven women, and terrible ones for the men. :( ) Would be a nice thing to see, especially since the only overhaul of dwarven faces that I remember was lost when IGN took down the vault.

Berserkaren

Berserkaren

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
Looks really good! Keep up the good work! I'd love to get a facelift for the Yuan-Ti Pureblood females and males, since I play one. :)

Edit 1: Tracking this file btw.

Edit 2: I downloaded your 3 companion facelifts, they look great.

Edit 3: What the heck! I downloaded them all, so much better than vanilla. Oh also ENDORSED! :)

Edited by Berserkaren, 19 July 2014 - 10:09 AM.

Zelzhe

Zelzhe

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
In response to post #14561428. #15238863, #15267048, #15477685, #15707640 are all replies on the same post.

Wow, great job! I was holding off on playing Mysteries of Westgate because I wanted to play a tiefling; they were too hideous base game, but now you've fixed that too. It's been a whole year since I touched NWN2, and your hard work is one of the only reasons I even come back to this game. I'm sure for a lot of people, NWN2 would be unplayable without your facelift pack. Keep up the great work Xaltar!

hereforthepatches

hereforthepatches

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
These look excellent and I can't wait to use them. I hope you will be able to finish your work some day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.905 seconds