• Please log in to reply
348 replies to this topic

HenridelBosque

HenridelBosque

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Great! Finally I am going to play a decent tiefling.
Btw, will you ever release the new hairstyles? (for example, the ones in the screenshots from the sorcerer robe mod).

Vanilla nwn2 hairs are kinda ugly.

Tiars

Tiars

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
I am not sure how much you are aware of this but yours is the second most popular mod for NwN2. :D

Not to put any pressure on you but if it's any motivation, you're basically the savior of NwN2 heads.
Most players around on the servers ask for your pack to be implemented when they're made aware of it, which I think most of them now are.

The community really needs you. It's not as evident here if you don't play online, but believe me, people are remaking their characters to pick your head on the servers.

And I remember some servers that use your heads exclusively, disabling all the others.

It really is a must have and the great thing is that can be used on every server or module. It's a necessary cosmetic pack.

I strongly urge you and hope you update the Yuan-ti heads. Per lore they're supposed to pass as human and not be so blatantly hideous. But it's really up to you.

Keep up the amazing work and don't give up on it! ;)

Edited by Tiars, 16 October 2014 - 10:53 AM.

Xaltar

Xaltar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
In response to post #19253839.

This is still an ongoing project and I try to get more done as and when I have the time so hopefully I will have a bit more to add when things slow down for me a bit again. I will be finishing the OC races before I even consider the expansion races however ;)

HenridelBosque

HenridelBosque

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
In response to post #19253839. #19275689 is also a reply to the same post.

Dwarves? :D

Tiars

Tiars

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
In response to post #19253839. #19275689, #19434794 are all replies on the same post.

Dwarves and Half-Orcs, hopefully. :)
I think Halflings and Gnomes are decent, in the cuter sense.

The worst offenders were the elves and especially the half-elves. ;)

Edited by Tiars, 23 October 2014 - 03:59 AM.

Spadra

Spadra

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Xaltar, amazing work! Your mod really bring my play through of NWN2 a whole new breathe of life. I do have a question though. Earlier on in the thread Tchos had explained how it is possible to remove the eye makeup/tattoo element from displaying by renaming .dds associated file. I was wondering if the same principals can be applied but in the other direction. In my case I would love to add back one of the Aasamir face tattoos to my character. I was wondering if that would be doable in the toolset or by any other means. Sorry if this is an obvious answer. Thank you again for all your hard work!

Svyy

Svyy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Uhm do you have any half drow faces?

bleeeeeeee

bleeeeeeee

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hey Xaltar,

your work is amazing! I love NWN2 and am somehow discovering how freaking great the game is (mostly due to playing the expansions, which are much much better than OC imho). Thanks to you, one of the big drawbacks of the game is gone (or will be, once you're finished :-)). The game is still beautiful, except the horrid original faces and hairstyles (they're not outdated, I remember well they felt horrible even on release). The person responsible for those (oh god, especially half elves) should probably find different job :-D.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to your future contributions. I also wanted to ask you, if you're working on some hairstyles and plan to release them? (Best to make them override the vanilla like in case of faces cause with few exceptions, they're horrible.)

Edited by bleeeeeeee, 04 December 2014 - 04:08 PM.

Andrewson

Andrewson

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
Many thanks for this, especially Elanee - vanilla version was outright creepy and lifeless, even for as dated engine. Made significant improvement on my previously-made female character too. Brilliant work, endorsed

Page loaded in: 1.192 seconds