• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

HenridelBosque

HenridelBosque

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Great! Finally I am going to play a decent tiefling.
Btw, will you ever release the new hairstyles? (for example, the ones in the screenshots from the sorcerer robe mod).

Vanilla nwn2 hairs are kinda ugly.

Tiars

Tiars

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
I am not sure how much you are aware of this but yours is the second most popular mod for NwN2. :D

Not to put any pressure on you but if it's any motivation, you're basically the savior of NwN2 heads.
Most players around on the servers ask for your pack to be implemented when they're made aware of it, which I think most of them now are.

The community really needs you. It's not as evident here if you don't play online, but believe me, people are remaking their characters to pick your head on the servers.

And I remember some servers that use your heads exclusively, disabling all the others.

It really is a must have and the great thing is that can be used on every server or module. It's a necessary cosmetic pack.

I strongly urge you and hope you update the Yuan-ti heads. Per lore they're supposed to pass as human and not be so blatantly hideous. But it's really up to you.

Keep up the amazing work and don't give up on it! ;)

Edited by Tiars, 16 October 2014 - 10:53 AM.

Xaltar

Xaltar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
In response to post #19253839.

This is still an ongoing project and I try to get more done as and when I have the time so hopefully I will have a bit more to add when things slow down for me a bit again. I will be finishing the OC races before I even consider the expansion races however ;)

HenridelBosque

HenridelBosque

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
In response to post #19253839. #19275689 is also a reply to the same post.

Dwarves? :D

Tiars

Tiars

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
In response to post #19253839. #19275689, #19434794 are all replies on the same post.

Dwarves and Half-Orcs, hopefully. :)
I think Halflings and Gnomes are decent, in the cuter sense.

The worst offenders were the elves and especially the half-elves. ;)

Edited by Tiars, Yesterday, 03:59 AM.

Page loaded in: 0.957 seconds