NWN2 Facelift Pack

• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

Fajeth88

Fajeth88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
The faces are really great yet I have a question... would it be possible to have a non-replacer version? I'd like to have an unique character and therefore don't want any npc sharing his face :P

EDIT: Actually I was able to create a clone of the desired head with RunnerDucks handy tool and make it unique that way. I just hope the author doesn't mind that I'm messing around with his work. It's really just for personal use.

Edited by Fajeth88, 21 March 2015 - 07:10 PM.

C4B4L

C4B4L

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #22776059.

I'm disappointed that you're not finishing it, but I appreciate that you told us rather than just dropping of the map. Thank you for the mod and good luck with your new projects.

rjshae

rjshae

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #22776059. #23819164 is also a reply to the same post.

I'm sorry to hear that Xaltar. You did some fine work here.

NicotineCaffeine

NicotineCaffeine

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
Well, one has to keep up his priorities, after all.
Still, considering that the tiefling are missing only the male version, it would have been nice to finish at least them.

Edited by NicotineCaffeine, 16 April 2015 - 07:58 PM.

Th3Dem0n

Th3Dem0n

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I have a question, I noticed some of the race folders have the 'Eyes' folder in a way that it will overwrite others (e.g. Drow Elf folder and Moon Elf folder) whereas some other race folders have the 'Eyes' folder in the same location as 'Male' and 'Female' so that they don't overwrite, is this an oversight in the arrangement of the folders...?

Tchos

Tchos

Cacoethes scribendi

• News writer
  • 1,885 posts

You only need one set of files with the same names.  It doesn't matter whether they're in a male/female subdirectory or not.  If two files have the same name, the game will only use the first one it finds.  They should be identical, so it won't matter if you delete one set, as long as you make sure the names are in fact the same.

Xaltar

Xaltar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
In response to post #23451189.

Spoiler

By all means, feel free to edit/clone and even release your modifications so long as it is for Neverwinter Nights 2 I have no problem with it at all. In fact it was one of the goals of the project at the start, to provide a new base for modders to draw from and use to create additional heads and races etc :)

Page loaded in: 2.288 seconds