Sword Art Online SAO Requests

IsaacScarlet

Hey guys, IsaacScarlet here.

Ive been messing around with the creation kit a bit, but i only make simple mods (which are practically everywhere), and i am unable to make some equipment i really like.

For all modders interested we appreciate your help

This is my lil list:

Elucidator: This is Sword Art Onlines (SAO) protagonist, Kirito, main sword. Its a really cool blade, not to mention powerfull! It should be a onehanded sword with daedric attack, as quick as a knife (for dual wielding, SAO fans know why) and should be craftable in either daedric or ebony.

Im pleased to say that a weapon pack based on the elucidator has been made. Thanks to Jennifur68. You can find the mod here

Dark Repulser: Just like the Elucidator, however with a different look, craftable in either steel or ebony.

BlackWyrm Coat: This is Kiritos armor. Its a leather coat, but for roleplaying purposes it should be an armor. Maybe craftable in steel would do? It should have good defense to be able to use it everywhere in hard difficulty (hardcore roleplaying is my stuff actually ^^ ).

Heres a last image with everything on it for easy view.

Thanks guys for reading.

Peace, IsaacScarlet out!

Edited by IsaacScarlet

tis is a great idea as a great sword art online fan and skyrim fan this should definitly be made :) also for female characters u should think of asuna's gear :)

Thx for the reply :)

Also welcome to the SAO fanbase!

Both darkdill and infinitejustice101 are right about Asunas armor. Its also pretty cool actually.

SAO mods are totally lore friendly, so lets pray for an experienced modder to show up and save the day!

Ps: Pal2alax, LOL, thats true.

Edited by IsaacScarlet

Actually Im pretty sure I saw this somewhere in the threads not sure where though hmmm I might try to find it and omg yes im watching the anime now and this would totally fit in with skyrim, asunas would be great but id like a female version of kiritos armour too ya know for those times when you feel Bad ash lol

I was working on this after I saw this thread...I just like to model so I thought I'd give it a try. But...having said that it may be a while before I can finish, my computer decided it was going to start acting up...not allowing me to log into Second Life because of a (0xc000005) error that I tried to resolve every way I could think of plus with any ideas I found online. The reason Second Life is so important is because its how I earn my real world money...though my inworld shop. Now after the SL problem then 3DS Max started causing instant blue screen crashes so even after I've totally reformatted my hard drive I'm still having issues with 3DS Max BSD crashing. I'm afraid it may be a hardware issue like my motherboard causing the problems so your request will have to wait for now unless someone else picks it up.

These are the screen captures I took while working on the base model though now the model is textured and I have all the files ready to go into NifSkope minus the actual sword .nif files...if I had just exported those I'd be good to go still. I was pretty close to being done with the first one really...but anyway here's a look at where I was before textures. I've only made one sword so far that I use in my own game so itsthe NifSkope and Creation Kit that are the weak parts for me but I can muddle through. As soon as I get my computer issues sorted out I'll start working on this again.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z215/Jennifur68/ElucidatorSwordWIP1.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z215/Jennifur68/ElucidatorSwordWIP2.jpg

Edited by Jennifur68

I fixed my computer problems...I had a failing 500gb hard drive so I replaced it with the spare 750gb drive I had siting on my desk...I was planning to install that for extra storage. I should be able to start working on this sword again sometime in the next week but I do have to catch up on my missed Second Life work first...Halloween is a great time for sales and I've missed out on a week of product releases.

Here's an updated render in 3DS Max with simple shaders...once its in Skyrim it will look better.

SAO Sword WIP Image

The first sword I did looks like this in Skyrim...

Click here for image.