Sword Art Online SAO Requests

IsaacScarlet

Oh I didn`t know that there is also a one handed version,one improvement I ould appreciate if you could,please merge all waepons in one esp data,because I can only have up to 255,but if you leave it like it is now its cool too

Oh I didn`t know that there is also a one handed version,one improvement I ould appreciate if you could,please merge all waepons in one esp data,because I can only have up to 255,but if you leave it like it is now its cool too

I'm working on learning how to merge the .esp files into one...I'll update as soon as I get it figured out and make sure its working properly. I'd rather have just one .esp for this too.

The weapons are all done and available here. I hope ya'll have as much fun with them as I did making them.

Ive been sick for quite some time now and i didnt have the chance to follow this topic, but now i know that the first weapon pack is finished. :laugh:

Thank you Jennifur68!!! Kudos to you!

The weapon pack is overall amazing! I particularly loved the mace ;)

I will be updating my first topic to inform people who are reading the thread about whats done and other requests.

Thanks again for your hard work Jennifur68, all the fans appreciate it.

Peace out

• 2 months later...

breath dammit.

If the Dark Repulser is powerful enough, it should go in the Aetherium Forge in Dawnguard, or under moonstone or glass with daedra heart required.

honestly, i would make it so it falls under the glass category.

it fits better there

the only thing from SAO i would make atherium forge is <Holy Sword Excalibur> and <Liberator>

Edited by gingersnapples

Here's an updated render in 3DS Max with simple shaders...once its in Skyrim it will look better.

SAO Sword WIP Image

The first sword I did looks like this in Skyrim...

Click here for image.

While I appreciate your hard work and efforts on these weapons, I honestly had no idea this topic was already in the forums, but I made a post over Here for SAO Gear. Do you think you'll ever work on the Lambent Light sword, or finish your Dark Repulser for your current release? The Guilty Thorn sword/dagger would be awesome too! I may try to get into some 3D stuff in the near future so I, too, can help out with things like this, but for now I don't have much time.

I think it would be a great release (if you had the time) to make a few more of the weapons and bundle them together as a single release. Also, is there any way I can rename the SAO one-hander to "Elucidator" with-in the CK?

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, If you want the coat talk to me, I have the mesh, and textures, just need somebody to make it a mod now.

• 7 months later...