HEARTHFIRE problem

ladygothica

I cannot enter breezehome anymore without pc crashing since i put on Hearthfire. I have no mods for breezehome. Any others getting this?http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/wallbash.gif

I also have a bug, The mod will not start, I the courier come up to me say something then give me a note. But there's no note in my bag. Nor an quest no new diologe either.

Mods must be bugging Hearthfire somehow. Not tried to get into Breezehome yet though, gonna try a full reinstall of Skyrim, a few much needed mods. see how it goes.

One thing that 360 and PS3 don't have is mods, one thing that could cause issues is mods. Although Betha is not known for bug free DLC!

Good luck to you all!

Hope you get to enjoy the DLC soon.

Experiencing exactly the same CTD on entering Breezehome with Hearthfire enabled. As soon as I disable it, I can enter without any problems. About to try disabling the Unofficial Skyrim Patch as suggested by digitaltrucker.

Hmmm...this looks like a strange one then as disabling the Unofficial Skyrim patch worked like a charm. It's very rare that I get CTD's (I use Wryebash to consolidate everything) and I had no prior Breezehome mods installed (although the rest of my game is heavily modded). Maybe it's caused by a combination of the Unofficial Skyrim patch and certain (if not all?) Breezehome mods? Either way it might be a good avenue to try first.

I had the crashing problem with Breesehome after I downloaded Hearthfire. I fixed the problem by removing any mods on Breesehome in particular the basement mod. If you have a mod on Breezehome take all your stuff out that doesent go with the mod save your game remove the mod load your game and should work. I think the basement mods and Hearthfire dont mix.