HEARTHFIRE problem

ladygothica

Not only did Arthmoor release a quick fix beta to the USKP, but there is now an Unofficial Hearthfire Patch that fixes the bedroom purchase too.

DO NOT REMOVE THE USKP OR YOU WILL MAKE THINGS WORSE!

Despite the fantasic work getting the Hearthfire Patch out so quickly I'm still suffering from CTD's on entering Breezehome. This is with no other mods that would effect the player home enabled (in my case I was only using the Shadow Striping Fix, and just to confirm: soon as I disable Hearthfire I can enter without any problems). Load order for the patches is correct according to the info given so at the moment, well, I'm pretty much stumped :(

If anyone is still having issues entering their new homes even after disabling/uninstalling certain mods (like myself). Go to the drafting table and remove the workbench in the Entry hall of your home. Once I did this I could enter my houses with out a CTD with all my mods still installed. :thumbsup:

Yeah. Getting the CTD when trying to enter Breezehome again. Have the latest version of all the unofficial patches. No mods that alter Breezehome. What gives?

Now I have to disable Hearthfire every time I want to enter Breezehome. Dear god...

Edited by thenobody0

i removed all my mods and started a new game and it still crashes at breezehome. Poor lydia, alone in there, http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/rolleyes.gif

Yeah. Getting the CTD when trying to enter Breezehome again. Have the latest version of all the unofficial patches. No mods that alter Breezehome. What gives?

Now I have to disable Hearthfire every time I want to enter Breezehome. Dear god...

Removing an esm like hearthfire will ruin your data because a lot of information is still recorded in your save. Adding the esm again doesn't undo the damage because it will only make a new copy of the esm, it won't replace what you removed before.