Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

Hi all!. Does anyone know how best to contact ActusReus? I'm making a mod that might involve some mod assets from the Credo Project, and for that I need to get permissions from him. I don't know if he can see the private message I sent him.

Sorry to tell you that man but he rarely reads or answers to message. And I don't think he browse the nexus any more. You can still check his last activity on his profile.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!. Does anyone know how best to contact ActusReus? I'm making a mod that might involve some mod assets from the Credo Project, and for that I need to get permissions from him. I don't know if he can see the private message I sent him.

Sorry to tell you that man but he rarely reads or answers to message. And I don't think he browse the nexus any more. You can still check his last activity on his profile.
I already permitted him to use the parts he need. Just a small thing from our guard models if i remember

• 1 month later...

damn you guys are so awesome, :ohmy:

i'm wondering if there's a templar armor included too, or maybe somebody have already uploaded it on nexus? ive been searching for other templar armor besides ghostrecon123's

any help would be appreciated :blush:

keep on rocking guys :cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anything new here? Just found some old stuff on google just now and asked myself "heeeey, whats going on with that....weeelll... nothing". Found a new hobby?

When its in the Credo Resource pack you don't need to ask him, because obviously its ment to be a Resource pack anyway. Second off, it its in the other packs he released, the parts he uses from the other game are basicly all Property of CD Project RED and he couldn't give permission anyway. Looks anyway like he has a new hobby and there is little change he still checks messages.

Anything new here? Just found some old stuff on google just now and asked myself "heeeey, whats going on with that....weeelll... nothing". Found a new hobby?

When its in the Credo Resource pack you don't need to ask him, because obviously its ment to be a Resource pack anyway. Second off, it its in the other packs he released, the parts he uses from the other game are basicly all Property of CD Project RED and he couldn't give permission anyway. Looks anyway like he has a new hobby and there is little change he still checks messages.

Make sure their isn't a mistake.

The resources are free to use, thats right but the released mod that replace some ingame armors is not free to use and need permissions from at least 1 of the main authors and eventually the creator of the model wich is used.