Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm..need do you need help with some helm model? o.O

Maybe I can give you something just like that:

EDIT: Sorry, i read only now about your work, I'm in the your same situation atm (I don't have enough time to apply all my models in a coherent mod), hope that you'll end your work, keep on and if you need some help just ask ;)

Edited by darkgondul

Uhm..need do you need help with some helm model? o.OMaybe I can give you something just like that:EDIT: Sorry, i read only now about your work, I'm in the your same situation atm (I don't have enough time to apply all my models in a coherent mod), hope that you'll end your work, keep on and if you need some help just ask ;)

Hey thanks again for the contribution..

When I talked about people contributing, I meant by posting pictures of various items (armour/weapons etc etc) I never though someone would actually send me a model that they had made..

So thanks again..

As for seeing your Helm within my work by tomorrow. :blink: Im afraid its not that likely as XCOM is pre-loaded and ready to go in 1:44 precisely.. :tongue:

I can foresee my self being glued to my chair playing XCOM for the next couple of days..

Hey thanks again for the contribution..

When I talked about people contributing, I meant by posting pictures of various items (armour/weapons etc etc) I never though someone would actually send me a model that they had made..

So thanks again..

As for seeing your Helm within my work by tomorrow. :blink: Im afraid its not that likely as XCOM is pre-loaded and ready to go in 1:44 precisely.. :tongue:

I can foresee my self being glued to my chair playing XCOM for the next couple of days..

Good that you like it, hope to see it, I'll do some historical reference models in the future perhaps, if I have enough time ofc :\